F.A Community Shield- Manchester Utd vs Manchester City

BigRed_M Big Red M
Are City doing the Poznan? Nope, they're facing the other way because they're walking out of the stadium. Poznan that,

Did I mention that I love Nani? :wub:

What a comeback...really wasn't expecting City's defence to collapse like that...what a versatile & talented young crop of players we've got though. Valencia is great but I think he's gonna have to be demoted to the bench, we can't leave Nani out the team; he's fantastic.

MOTM : Nani

Honourable mentions : Smalling, Rooney & Welbeck.

Kompany and Clichy looked at each other for the clearance.. Looooll.... Calum and Joss must be loving this..

deserved win, apart from the last 10 minutes of the first half united pretty much steamrolled city for 80 minutes.

Jones, welbeck and cleverley really impressed me i actually think we dont need anymore signings cleverley deserves games this season to develop.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

oh and smalling and anderson were tanks.

anderson & cleverley would be my first choice going into the new season

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Clichy was to blame for that goal too. Where the **** was he going? Just run off and didn't even consider backing Kompany up.

1 error already, and many more to come. :)

Nani is McDonalds' man of the match, I want a McDonalds now..

the season ticket report by students of manchester metropolitan university

bull.****. You expect me to believe that more people in Stockport own a season ticket at City than the whole of Manchester? Yeah okay then..

Nani is McDonalds' man of the match, I want a McDonalds now..

bull.****. You expect me to believe that more people in Stockport own a season ticket at City than the whole of Manchester? Yeah okay then..
i said higher percentage

Man City need to get rid of Mancini if they want to win any trophies!! What a douche bag!! Why not play Aguero? Plus he's too defensive for my liking!!!

no need for snjieder save the pennies

Hang on.. Didn't you support Independiente/Barca/Arsenal a few weeks ago? Before you got a blue name... And made monster posts in the Rumour thread..