F.A Community Shield- Manchester Utd vs Manchester City

Evans played very well.. I take the pleasure in saying "I have always rated the lad"..

Evans is ****? Lol.. Try again.. (Not directed at anyone)

The fluidity from United was the best thing about today's performance. Cleverley was absolutely stunning, Welbeck was good too. It may just be me but Nani looks different this time around, I don't think you would have seen him chase that ball with that kind of urgency last season. Things are looking very good from United's point of view. The defence looked a bit lacklustre in the first half but the changes at the start of the second half made all the difference in the end. Not sure if we need Sneijder now but we are still a but lightweight in central midfield.

Vidic and Rio were subbed because they were going to get raped by Aguero...Fergie didn't want them to have nightmares ! Cleverley,Jones,Welbeck,Anderson,Smalling,NANI,Wazza Impressed!!!!!

this the same mancini city fans were singing about at 2-0?

Jesus christ. Give it a rest, will ya. This is the 5th time (yes, that is not an exaggeration) you have mentioned them singing after they were up 2-0. Of course they were singing.

I hate when people are like that, I really do.

Yeah, it's a friendly if they lose and when they win it's a big important game.

Btw, this isn't targeted at all United fans, just a couple.

All the youngsters played well today, especially cleverly and welbeck, we look like a different team, young ( even though i didnt like him) is starting to win me over, jones was amazing as well as smalling and de gea really picked himself up after half time. looking good IMO

Yeah, it's a friendly if they lose and when they win it's a big important game.

Btw, this isn't targeted at all United fans, just a couple.

Also.

Before game: Glorified friendly

After game: Promising future.

Look again at my post. I changed it when I saw your post, there was seconds between them.

Lol when i quoted you for the second time your initial post was not updated..

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Also.

Few here still wanted to win saying its not just a friendly.. Check the first 2 pages..

Oh.. Still promising future.. Yawn.. So boring..

Disappointing from Man City was hoping to see Aguero at some stage but guess we'll have to wait until the Swansea game a week tomorow.

And what a great team goal for Nani's first. It looks like its going to be an exciting season.

Lol when i quoted you for the second time your initial post was not updated..

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Few here still wanted to win saying its not just a friendly.. Check the first 2 pages..

Oh.. Still promising future.. Yawn.. So boring..

Well you must have clicked reply in a matter of seconds because I saw your post and straight away edited it. And if I didn't do it straight away it would say "last edited a minute ago" or something like that, but it doesn't.

Also.

What do you expect from any team who came back from 2-0 to win 2-3 to just say yeah glorified friendly, so what if we played well, so what if young players showed why they deserve a place, so what if we just beat a PL title challenger? Of course not what do you think pre-season is for? its to get fitness and IMPRESS. This is a pre-season game so that still applies

What do you expect from any team who came back from 2-0 to win 2-3 to just say yeah glorified friendly, so what if we played well, so what if young players showed why they deserve a place, so what if we just beat a PL title challenger? Of course not what do you think pre-season is for? its to get fitness and IMPRESS. This is a pre-season game so that still applies

You didn't read the first part of this thread then. I expect people who said previously that it's just a glorified friendly to still say that.

You didn't read the first part of this thread then. I expect people who said previously that it's just a glorified friendly to still say that.

christ give it a rest