F.A Community Shield- Manchester Utd vs Manchester City

Man City need to get rid of Mancini if they want to win any trophies!! What a douche bag!! Why not play Aguero? Plus he's too defensive for my liking!!!

Because he's injured.

And his 'defensive' tactics got you to 3rd, into the CL, and an FA Cup Trophy. Don't be a tool.

Anderson > Sneijder now?
No. Sneijder is still better and I would still take Sneijder. But if we don't get Sneijder, I would be happy with Anderson. I like saying Sneijder. Sneijder.

Hang on.. Didn't you support Independiente/Barca/Arsenal a few weeks ago? Before you got a blue name... And made monster posts in the Rumour thread..

No.. He was Curtis290.. Different people..

why is that city fan hating mancini wanting him fired, swear they were singing his praises at 2-0?

may be next time when city spend another 100million they might beat us

Very impressed with Man U. Dominated much of the game. Two silly defensive errors cost them(De Gea mistake along with Vidic).
Could see GK was nervous but made a few good saves later on in the game. Smalling is progressing extremely well, very impressed. Thought that Evans and Jones were solid at the back and dealt with Man C well. I thought Wellback had a good game and deserves to be given a chance next season. Usual were good, Nani, Rooney etc. I was incredibly impressed with Cleverly, thought he had a wonderful game in CM there. Anderson solid too.

Man City, average, not much going forward really, why was Silva playing RW? That should be criminal.