F.A Community Shield

my cousin got me a ticket the other day so im going :D hoping chelsea win but wont mind to much if utd get the win cayse this is basicly like a friendly

Chelsea have announced their starting XI already..

Hilario
Ferreira
Ivanovic
Terry
Cole
Essien
Mikel
Lampard
Kalou
Malouda
Anelka

When I read that first name I knew it's going to be Man Utd winning.

I wanted Chelsea to win but seriously, chelsea don't have great GK backups.

When I read that first name I knew it's going to be Man Utd winning.

I wanted Chelsea to win but seriously, chelsea don't have great GK backups.

how do you know utd will definately win even with hilario in goal becvause i remember in the past chelsea have beaten liverpool and barcelona with him in goal and he kept a clean sheet both games

Also, Fergie has confirmed that Michael Owen and Wayne Rooney will both play 45 minutes on Sunday at Wembley.

Chelsea have announced their starting XI already..

Hilario
Ferreira
Ivanovic
Terry
Cole
Essien
Mikel
Lampard
Kalou
Malouda
Anelka

forget about who is in goal or whatever this is the man people should be looking at.

forget about who is in goal or whatever this is the man people should be looking at.

Agreed, your goalie is **** but Essien will be the difference if he is on his game, hope not though... still reckon 2-0 United, Rooney and Chicharito (who your defence will be rip apart from) to score

Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester United
Malouda, Lampard
Berbatov

Agreed, your goalie is **** but Essien will be the difference if he is on his game, hope not though... still reckon 2-0 United, Rooney and Chicharito (who your defence will be rip apart from) to score

Chelsea Man Utd games are pretty tight and the last 2 occasions we have met in the Community Shield it has gone to penaltys so i think it will be a hat-rick of penaltys. I think the score will be 2-2 but you are right to highlight hernandez i am more scared of him then i am rooney. but a big plus is we have this lad called Drogba on the bench!!!

Well its clear who will win this game UNITED UNITED UNITED i was thinking in going but got no cash no more :( so i be wacthing the game at home so i hope to see rooney play much better then he did for england man u 1 chelsea 0

Be Rooney and Owen starting and Berba and Chichrito will come on at half time.

2-1 United

1-0 chelsea Frank lampard to score the goal and i so hope that we win

I am pumping for a Chelsea win obviously and I hope to see Benayoun in blue colours in this match but I am not 2 confident as our players are short on fitness

Couldn't care less, hope all those who are paying to go get value for money.
going for 3-0 Man utd.

Even as an Arsenal fan, i have to say i'm really looking forward to seeing the likes of Javier (Chicarito) Hernandez play. The press are raving about him, and SAF seems pleased too. Still don't know much about Macheda, have only seen him a couple of times.. just this:

Buzzing about this game for some reason, looking forward to watch some United youngsters (I hope they play).

Bound to be goals with Hilarious in net.
Looking forward to seeing Hernandez.

I'm supporting the mass breakage of legs, or a meteor hitting Wembley.

Anyone got a good link to the game? Not Iraqgoals tho please xD

this is just a glorified pre-season friendly

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Anyone got a good link to the game? Not Iraqgoals tho please xD

try ATDHE. NET

Back