F.A Community Shield

he has apparently come out and said he tripped and as he tried to regain his balance he missed Capello's hand. i will add though in hes defence i did notice Ashley Cole was the only English based player in both sides that actually sung the National Anthem.

Man Utd destroyed us man,we were nowhere close to their standard on the day due to our poor fitness and lack of sharpness

he has apparently come out and said he tripped and as he tried to regain his balance he missed Capello's hand. i will add though in hes defence i did notice Ashley Cole was the only English based player in both sides that actually sung the National Anthem.

and this proves what, he is a ****, but to make up for it he sings the national Anthem?

You said in his defence, to someone calling him a ****. So you where kinda using it to stick up for him, when it means ****** all.

not at all, i think all the english players should have sung it but i didnt say it made what he did alright did i. tell you what it dosen't matter what you say anyway because i could say anythink and you would disagree with it or try adding **** i didnt even say ******* typical.

not at all, i think all the english players should have sung it but i didnt say it made what he did alright did i. tell you what it dosen't matter what you say anyway because i could say anythink and you would disagree with it or try adding **** i didnt even say ******* typical.

" I will add though in his defence" signals that he can be excused, well he cant. I cant help it that because it was cole, you incapable of blaming him in the same way as a non Chelsea player.

To be fair i guess that Cole was just wound up and he didnt want to shake hands with him, he's just been beaten convincingly as a team member and individually he was made a fool of by Valencia, i know footballers should be good sports, but i'd be a bit ****** off after having such a **** game. I guess he was just annoyed and couldn't be bothered to shake his hand, but all that "tripping" is bollocks :P

" I will add though in his defence" signals that he can be excused, well he cant. I cant help it that because it was cole, you incapable of blaming him in the same way as a non Chelsea player.

what he done was a footballing issue not shaking the national coach's hand and i am massivly dissapointed with him because its somthing that could effect on the pitch issues. im as dissapointed with him as i am with carrick and man utd for ******* capello about. when it comes to england they are my number 1 simple as that chelsea dosen't matter.

to e be honest scotts right on this, the fact that he sung the anthem is completely irrelevant to "snubbing" capello.

im more concered with cole getting his act togteher ahead of tomorrows game

To be fair i guess that Cole was just wound up and he didnt want to shake hands with him, he's just been beaten convincingly as a team member and individually he was made a fool of by Valencia, i know footballers should be good sports, but i'd be a bit ****** off after having such a **** game. I guess he was just annoyed and couldn't be bothered to shake his hand, but all that "tripping" is bollocks :P

something tells me cole is a pretty bad loser but in my mind it dosen't excuse cole for what he did. now i wasen't sticking up for cole i was mearly explaining he was the only englishman that sung the national anthem if it sounded like i was excusing him of what he done then that is wrong. but he had a pretty poor game but wasen't helped much by malouda or terry.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

to e be honest scotts right on this, the fact that he sung the anthem is completely irrelevant to "snubbing" capello.

im more concered with cole getting his act togteher ahead of tomorrows game

and as i said if it sounded as if i was excusing cole i wasen't. i was just dissapointed with the rest of the englishman.

Back