F.A Community Shield

Wouldn't mind this being a 2-2 draw. I don't want a boring game. I can see Rooney grabbing a goal, hope he does as well, get himself back on form.

Why?Because it's August?EPL starts in a week.I don't think they wouldn't take it into consideration.

Edit:****,how J.O.Mikel missed that?Good tackle by fabio

Only a Foreigner would call it the EPL and not the Premier League

Lampard looks so comfortable on the ball, shame he wasn't like this in the WC.

Scholes just proved he is the best English Mid Fielder and the best passer bar none. Carrick looks like is back to his old self. Some good passes from him also. All in all Scholes in GOD mode.

Scholes just proved he is the best English Mid Fielder and the best passer bar none. Carrick looks like is back to his old self. Some good passes from him also. All in all Scholes in GOD mode.
I wouldn't go that far...

Bring on hernandez give the kid a run out make ashley cole do some work ha ha

Decent game so far, Scholes and Rooney look sharp, Owen looks well out of shape (as he has for a good 3 years), Essien is looking fit, motoring everywhere and Carrick is doing his usual thing of trying to get everyone to guess what it actually is that he does on a football pitch.

Triple change for Man Utd, with Javier Hernandez, Dimitar Berbatov and Nani coming on and Wayne Rooney, Michael Owen and Ji-Sung Park hauled off. Back under way at a sun-baked Wembley.

You could Hear a Pin Drop in Wembley and Actually The Fans are so silent That I can Hear The Players Shouting. Both Supporters are **** . Nothing Like The Geordies

I've put a bet on Anelka to score and Chelsea to win; which now seems unlikely.

Back