F1 2010: The Game (PS3/XBOX/PC)

Downloaded the PS3 patch this morning.The game has improved a lot for me. No longer do I get random puntures. Ive only had one since having the patch and that is because I hit a barrier. AI is now better. When lapping back markers they never used to get out of the way and now they do. AI cars are also affected by damage now. Overall this patch is exactly what this game needed. Its good to see a dev team taking a look at forums and getting feedback from the people that play there game and taking action. NICE.

I'm SO frustrated that the patch has not been released on other platforms yet! Any idea when it will be anyone?

I'm SO frustrated that the patch has not been released on other platforms yet! Any idea when it will be anyone?

Not sure. It will be this week I should think. The dev team sent the patch to microsoft and sony at the same time. Worth the wait though mate.

Apparently PC patch is now available through Games for Windows Live. Will check now. :) Still no Xbox news however....

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Yep, its true, the patch is now available to PC users. :)

Gutted no Xbox update is out yet, can people keep me updated please when its available.

Well, had a quick race for the patch, with mixed reactions:

Yes a car yeilded to me...
Pit stop was still very long, but so was that of other cars, so that's ok...
Petropv finished 2nd and Kobashashi 4th.....Hmmmmm, I thought they said they fixed the problem with cars not pitting! Oh well....

Well, had a quick race for the patch, with mixed reactions:

Yes a car yeilded to me...
Pit stop was still very long, but so was that of other cars, so that's ok...
Petropv finished 2nd and Kobashashi 4th.....Hmmmmm, I thought they said they fixed the problem with cars not pitting! Oh well....

1. It was probably on a flying lap of thier own
2. You can only get perfect pits if you have pit box control on automatic as they brake very early on auto.
3. They just had a good strategy the pit bug is fixed.

Also

PC Patch out now
Xbox patch is still in submission

1. It was probably on a flying lap of thier own
2. You can only get perfect pits if you have pit box control on automatic as they brake very early on auto.
3. They just had a good strategy the pit bug is fixed.

Also

PC Patch out now
Xbox patch is still in submission

But how can you tell? Theres no data to show you they pitted...

Still not sure why there is no Safety Car. Let's hope there is one for 2011.

2nd season done, both championship, finish on 460 points for the drivers championship, won 18 races and finish 5th in the 3rd race (Rain with using Prime tyres not good, dry when I pitted from Option to Prime). Doing 3rd season still at BMW Sauber, 28/29 rep, 30 rep will get me a seat for Red Bull when they want me as their driver.

Would anyone be interested in doing a league? I'm at an F1 Forum where our PS3 league is in full swing, and we need more members :)

It's a good game but the major problem for me is the AI/Realism. I can't play on expert because it's a bit too tough for me on that difficulty however on Hard in an Hispania I can get poles and win races although that depends on the track as the AI are better on some tracks then others.