F1 2010: The Game (PS3/XBOX/PC)

is it for this current season or for last season this game?

is it for this current season or for last season this game?

Its for the current season, but by the time its released there will only be about 4 or 5 races left, if that. :)

f1 you gotta love fast cars racing :) never knew when it was coming out. thanks man :D

Looks pretty good,might go buy it but I'd rather go for Halo;Reach and Call of Duty....would be pretty sweet if you can create your own Driver and work his way up from F3 to F1 or something along those lines

Last edited:
looks very nice, might as well get it at some point :)

ive got it on wii last christmas. Its quite good, but im definately getting it on xbox

i had 09 on the ps3 was class game was gutted when it got snap so i will be buying this for abox cant wait :)

there was one based on the 06 version that was very good.
Anyway cant wait for a f1 game with au rouge of spa franchorchamps.

i would get it, but i would probably only play it for a month and then GT5 is out, so all other games will be neglected for a long time.

Looking forward to this I have the one on Wii but it doesn't quite live up to the sony version in 2006

i had 09 on the ps3 was class game was gutted when it got snap so i will be buying this for abox cant wait :)
Uhh...oO) Which alternate reality are you from? I'm pretty sure we didn't have that game on the PS3 in ours.