FA confirm Anzhi want Capello

I'd happily pay for Capello's plane ticket to Russia. Sadly, I've never rated him as England manager, and would love someone like Carlo Ancelotti in charge.

I'd happily pay for Capello's plane ticket to Russia. Sadly, I've never rated him as England manager, and would love someone like Carlo Ancelotti in charge.

I would love this

Chances Redknapp would somehow manage to bankrupt the English national side?

SkySportsNews Sky Sports News

FA reject reports Fabio Capello has been approached over role at Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala. More on #SSN, channel 405...

I'm happy personally. Capello goes there, Redknapp takes charge of England :)@) then Moyes would probably go to Spurs. Which would upset me. Immensely.

I'm happy personally. Capello goes there, Redknapp takes charge of England :)@) then Moyes would probably go to Spurs. Which would upset me. Immensely.

Moyes for England!

Benefits:
  • He's basically English anyway
  • Better than Redknapp
  • He's actually really good
  • Can use his scary gollum face to distract opposition penalty takers so we win a shootout for once
  • Used to not having any transfer money
  • He uses single striker formations!
  • Will still make ajt cry

Moyes for England!

Benefits:
  • He's basically English anyway
  • Better than Redknapp
  • He's actually really good
  • Can use his scary gollum face to distract opposition penalty takers so we win a shootout for once
  • Used to not having any transfer money
  • He uses single striker formations!
  • Will still make ajt cry

Heartless sod lol. And probably cost us Premiership survival too

Heartless sod lol. And probably cost us Premiership survival too

Ah yes, forgot that one.
  • Will relegate the poor man's Liverpool.
    troll_face.png

Last edited:
They can take him, once he has gone I very much doubt he'll be missed.

And the majority of people are saying "The next England manager must be English" - He doesn't, he just need to know how to win stuff, and get the team playing correctly.

Don't know why you wouldn't want Redknapp? Everybody loves the 4-4-2 with Crouchy and Defoe up front? They're triffic lads ya'know.

Didnt you hear? he wants to play a Golden Triangle of Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard

Didnt you hear? he wants to play a Golden Triangle of Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard

Sounds like a winner to me, such a tactical tard mike, just bow down to the wizardry of 'Arry.

troll_face.png

They can take him, once he has gone I very much doubt he'll be missed.

And the majority of people are saying "The next England manager must be English" - He doesn't, he just need to know how to win stuff, and get the team playing correctly.

I think those people are going on the basis that the FA said the next manager will be English, and thus are discounting those who aren't.