Fabregas decides to leave in the summer

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 4K
Yeah but they will still need to replace Cesc aswell and if Toure is included, they might only get 10-15m.

Nah, I don't want Toure if Cesc goes. Song is turning into one of our best players. If he goes, I would like to see us make V.Persie captain, and then buy a Box-to-Box midfielder. Although, if Cesc does go, I think players like Arshavin, Ramsey, V.Persie will really start to lead the team and not have to hide in Cesc's great shadow.

Arshavin is too inconsistent too lead a team, RVP can't lead a team from the physio room, and Ramsey is too young in my opinion.

60 quid? I think you missed some zeros out there.

Did anyone see Cesc's interview on Wednesday, he was totally gutted which can be expected. I got the feeling he has realised Arsenal are no longer the team they were and are not going to win trophies. If that is the case I pretty sure he is going to leave.

Talking from a neutral view i'd say that Fabregas has been loyal to Arsenal and has stayed, tried his best and really wanted to drive the club on. It would only be understandable for a foreign player to want to go back to his home country to where he was born if they want him that badly. It is different to Ronaldo, Ronaldo joined Real as it was a "dream" Fabregas's Barca is reality, he was born and bred as a catalan. I'd miss him in the premierleague and i hope he stays at Arsenal. But i can't see him staying for more than a season now

Wenger keeps trying to build up a team but is always let down by players who think they can better themselves, for example, Alexander Hleb and Mathieu Flamini who have done nothing since leaving Arsenal, if Fabregas leaves, I do fear for them unless Aaron Ramsay steps up to plate, I think Barcelona would be amazing if they signed Fabregas though.

I think if Arsenal don't win anything this season, cesc will want and if this happens I also think it will put pressure on Arsène Wenger. I believe if nothing is won,there will be a meeting/reunion with cesc and Mr.Wenger about building a more competitve team around cesc as the main figure to persuade him to stay. I think it will urge Mr.Wenger to buy (not that I think buying is a solution) not to lose cesc and I think he's ready to do enormously a lot to keep cesc so if Arsenal win nothing it will change things for sure one way or an other. But I'm optimistic about cesc staying he's very commited as a captain.

Back