Facepack Mega Pack (Information)

• Thread starter MetalHeroChris
  • Start date
  • Replies 219
  • Views 159K
Stupid ? but how do you just get the 3.10 face only everytime I click on it I get all 8 parts like the 3.10 Complete pack

Could somebody link me to the best download for the facepack?

I extracted it, moved it to the graphics folder, but i still doesn't work. I have a mac and used to use an older version and put that folder into another folder called faces

For the life of me I can't get this to work......I'd put the extracted files in the Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/Graphics folder, ticked "reload skins" and "load from cache" and for some reason I just cant get the faces to load.

Anyone else having trouble??? I get the feeling the game is looking in a different folder but all the team logos are working.

I extracted it, moved it to the graphics folder, but i still doesn't work. I have a mac and used to use an older version and put that folder into another folder called faces

I'm using a mac too and have done what you've done and nothing.....I'm used facepacks with FM since 08 and have never had this problem..

Any ideas?

ollie ive got the same problem. its proper doing my head in

For the life of me I can't get this to work......I'd put the extracted files in the Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/Graphics folder, ticked "reload skins" and "load from cache" and for some reason I just cant get the faces to load.

Anyone else having trouble??? I get the feeling the game is looking in a different folder but all the team logos are working.

You need to untick skin cache
if that doesnt work make sure you have a config.xml in the folder along with all the images

So is this the only place we can download the Mega facepack? They have started charging monthly for downloads now

No they havent.
Downloads are free and there is even a torrent, if you wish to download them all in 1 file which might be quicker than the torrent then you can pay to become a premium member but thats your choice

Ahh my bad, i didn't see the little "Free Mirrors" link! Cheers

try the torrent from pirate bay

Football manager 2012 Logo & Facepack v4.0 (download torrent) - TPBoz the part by part is horrible! I started downloading it this morning and let my laptop running...came back from work some parts failed to finish downloading...hopefully this torrent works

hey guys is it possible to edit an existing facepack that ive already downloaded. some of the players photos are so old i was wondering if i could put in my own instead of them?

help would be awesome!!

Yup its as easy as you said, just put your own images (named the players id) into the pack and it will ask you to overwrite the current images

If you are adding any that your pack doesnt currently have you will have to add them to the config too, just open it up and you will see all the lines are the same except the players id so just copy one line and change it to the new players id :D

ive tried that but i wasnt sure i was doing it right. i cut out the player faces in photoshop and then used that fmxml thing. when i did that it gave me another config. i copied one of the lines and put it between the others so all the uIDs matched up. and still nothing! was that wrong?

Did you name the cut out the players ID and save it as a png and not a PNG file, also it should be 180x180

If you did all that and it still doesnt work, try moving the config to somewhere else to keep it safe, then use fmxml to make a whole new config for the megapack and that might work

i think i did. and yes i had them all at 180 pixels. what was happening was some would have the same grey blank picture and some would just be clear and have nothing at all. i will try doing that now with the fmxml for all of them