Facepack Mega Pack (Information)

• Thread starter MetalHeroChris
  • Start date
  • Replies 219
  • Views 160K
Compared to previous years facepacks which were easily downloadable via torrent and contained more key faces, I think this years is a notch or two down.
Apologies to those who are offended

if someone has downloaded it from this guy already, can they not just upload it to rapid share or megaupload then post a link to it and share it?

Compared to previous years facepacks which were easily downloadable via torrent and contained more key faces, I think this years is a notch or two down.

Last years did not contain more faces, it takes just as long to download the parts as it would to download a torrent
your just lazy !!

I used the FileFront Download, it let me download them all at the same time, just left it running overnight.
BAM! All downloaded by morning.
Happy Days!

Did you download the basic 3.0 megapack from a torrent this year? I found that the available torrents are missing a large number of faces found in the official releases. It is very annoying that they're forcing people to go through various ****** download sites to make a few pence rather than just having an official torrent though.

Also 3.4 appears to be out now too. I'm now up to 78385 faces using this megapack.

Last edited:
Wish this was a torrent! File factory is a joke, so is Easy whatever is it is called!

Did you download the basic 3.0 megapack from a torrent this year? I found that the available torrents are missing a large number of faces found in the official releases. It is very annoying that they're forcing people to go through various ****** download sites to make a few pence rather than just having an official torrent though.

Also 3.4 appears to be out now too. I'm now up to 78385 faces using this megapack.

You dont need to pay anything for it
People need to learn to be more grateful, think of how long it takes to make a megapack like this, downloading a few parts doesnt take long, takes as long as a torrent would

I'm trying to install this now after downloading 3.6gbs of photos from piratebay, but to no avail. I've done what the instructions have told me to but now all player faces are blank - the default ones have now disappeared. Any tips?

attachment.php
Can somebody cut this face (cut-out style)??? I need it! I want to play FC PORTO and I need Anré Villas-Boas!face! And this face is better!

This is is like giving me an Aston Martin and then saying 'go get it, it's on the Moon'. No I am not greatful, I feel this **** is gonna get more and more complicated every year, more and more difficult, more and more crapping around. Its just a bunch of faces for gods sake.

An evening wasted.
Game uninstalled.
Steam uninstalled.
Never again.

This is is like giving me an Aston Martin and then saying 'go get it, it's on the Moon'. No I am not greatful, I feel this **** is gonna get more and more complicated every year, more and more difficult, more and more crapping around. Its just a bunch of faces for gods sake.

An evening wasted.
Game uninstalled.
Steam uninstalled.
Never again.

Is it really that hard to download 7 or 8 parts then add them together ?

Tossery

Im so sorry for being an idiot the other day, I said things I didnt mean. So sorry.

wow you downloaded them all in an hour? its taking me half an hour to download one

which site did you download them from?

Took me a whole day :(, 512Kb DSL connection.
And more than 20000 files corrupt :':)'(
They really should have released them in rar and in smaller chunks. No way to repair 7zip part files. :S

Last edited: