Facepack Mega Pack (Information)

• Thread starter MetalHeroChris
  • Start date
  • Replies 219
  • Views 160K
Despite the instructions stating were this data should be saved and in what folders, The face images aren't showing in my games.
Any help?

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:56 AM ----------

Despite the instructions stating were this data should be saved and in what folders, The face images aren't showing in my games.
Any help?

anyone able to help?

Any help?

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:56 AM ----------

anyone able to help?

read "read me" !
Launch Football Manager 2011. When loaded go straight into game preferences from the intro screen.
Click on 'Display and Sound' on the tree menu.
Make sure that you tick the check box on the page called 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm' and un-tick then box saying 'Use Skin Cache'.
Now press confirm on the tree menu.
There should be a box that pops up saying 'loading image data for the new skin'.
Once this is done your graphics should be working within the game.

Thanks for your help Aces. I didn't realise I had to untick 'Use Skin Cache'
One other problem now, some of the default faces which used to be there have now disappeared! ?

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:22 PM ----------

Is there a torrent for the more recent updates?

You have to pay a download manager. Why would I want to do that whereas in previous years there has been torrents?

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

You have to pay a download manager. Why would I want to do that whereas in previous years there has been torrents?

well?

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

well?

Since when do you have to pay? I downloaded it for free, having a download manager is optional and most of the time free.

Thanks.
Since downloading the original full pack from a torrent site, & then the 3.1 update, I've lost some original faces.
Is this normal?

Never had anything like that happen to me before, check on the sortitoutsi forum for any fix.

I've paid for a premium FileFactory account and the 6th file has disappeared.
Can anyone reupload it and post a link ?

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:55 PM ----------

Is the facepacks complete?
There are loads of players without faces. I've downloaded all the updates too...

I've paid for a premium FileFactory account and the 6th file has disappeared.
Can anyone reupload it and post a link ?

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:55 PM ----------

Is the facepacks complete?
There are loads of players without faces. I've downloaded all the updates too...

They don't have faces for every player btw.

Are you being serious!? The amount of time and effort gone into this pack is more than anything you could ever imagine. You should at least have the decency to pay them a bit of respect, as I don't see you even attempting something like this! Don't be so ungrateful next time eh?