My randomization works in mysterious ways! I Think I will just use a randomizer tool as soon as all spots are filled. That way it might end up being someone at my own club! Prepare for dramatic updates about our rivalry in that case :D

if we can fill spots and decide clubs I will get the first update out tonight but i am PS4 bound after football so would need database finishing by then

if we can fill spots and decide clubs I will get the first update out tonight

Cool! Just let us know when you've decided if we should include more information about the player (attributes, secondary positions, PPM's etc.)

Can my guy have really high leadership and loyalty so he stays at leeds, also maybe kaiserlaughten (no idea how to spell it) ion Germany's second league for the final team

Cool! Just let us know when you've decided if we should include more information about the player (attributes, secondary positions, PPM's etc.)

feel free to put them in now pal, but I have the in game editor so stuff can always be added on the fly if its forgotten at this stage

feel free to put them in now pal, but I have the in game editor so stuff can always be added on the fly if its forgotten at this stage

Well, what are we allowed to add?

How many secondary positions?
Any attributes we are allowed to pick?
How many PPM's?

Can my guy have really high leadership and loyalty so he stays at leeds, also maybe kaiserlaughten (no idea how to spell it) ion Germany's second league for the final team

Kaiserslauten that is a great shout IIRC they used to qualify for UEFA cup regular in 90s when i used to play cm 96/97 to death rather than go to school!

Well, what are we allowed to add?

How many secondary positions?
Any attributes we are allowed to pick?
How many PPM's?

I will go 3 attributes at 15 pick what attributes you like, as long as it is relateable to your position, secondary positions I will say 2 and PPM's lets go 3. In addition to this everyones injury proneness will be set to 5 and I will allow 1 invisible attribut to be set to 15 (except consistency)

If anyone objects make yourself heard, I am new to this kind of game so i will make mistakes (although the chairman game me and LUAP was a right laugh last year, we was making itup as we went a long sometimes haha)

Name: Jorge Perez
D.O.B: 27/06/98 (that's if we do it where we begin at 16)
City of birth: Lisbon
Career plan: -
Positon: CM
PPM's: leave blank if possible
Relationships: -
Attribute's 3 - Passing, vision/creativity (can't remember which one it's called), important matches
Secondary Positions: DM, AMC

I will go 3 attributes at 15 pick what attributes you like, as long as it is relateable to your position, secondary positions I will say 2 and PPM's lets go 3. In addition to this everyones injury proneness will be set to 5 and I will allow 1 invisible attribut to be set to 15 (except consistency)

If anyone objects make yourself heard, I am new to this kind of game so i will make mistakes (although the chairman game me and LUAP was a right laugh last year, we was making itup as we went a long sometimes haha)

Edited my bio with my 3 15 attributes :)

Name : Are Burheim
D.O.B. : 01.06.98
Nationality : Italian / Norwegian
City of birth: Milan
Club: Torino
Career plan: Wants to play Champions League football.
Position: MC (DMC and AMC secondary)
PPM's: Likes to dictate tempo, Tries killer balls often, Curls ball
Relationships (max 3): Good: Aaron Ryan, A.C. Milan (fan) Bad: Yet to be decided
Attributes at 15: Technique, Vision, Natural Fitness.
Hidden attribute at 15: Professionalism
ethnicity: Northern European
hair colour: Blonde
skin colour: Pale/White or whatever fits that category!
height: centimetres: 184
weight: kilos: 82
left footed/right footed/two footed, if two footed indicate which is strongest other will be set to 15: Two footed, right strongest.

Last edited:
Name : Simao Salazar
D.O.B. : 8/11
Nationality : Spanish (2nd is Portuguese)
City of birth: Sevilla
Club: Real Betis
Career plan: Wants to play for Juventus
Position: MC (secondary is CDM)
PPM's: Comes deep to get ball, tries killer balls often, dictates tempo
Attributes: Composure, Creativity, Passing
Invisible attribute: Loyalty
Relationships (max 3) - none

ethnicity: northern european
hair colour: dark blonde
skin colour: white
height: 177
weight: 68
left footed/right footed/two footed: two footed, left is stronger one

Last edited:
also giving everyone the wants to be a manager career plan so the game can carry on past retirements so feel free to pick different career plans