Right then guys database is completed for this who have sent bios, any who haven't will you please send me one even if it is just a basic one with name position etc, other stuff can be edited in game before the season starts. Still one spot left also! So any takers for that? Would consider going over 16 by a couple as it really doesn't take long to complete a player, done the full database this morning over a couple of coffees as I forgot to save last night :'( Anyways get those profiles in and I will get the ball rolling today. My PC is pretty fast so swimming seasons really will not take that long!

swimming seasons lol **** ipad autocorrect gotta love it

My iPad did the same in my story thread and out swimming instead of simming :D

Can we get an edit on the club spots post on the first page so we can see where everybody is? Please, where are my manners!

View attachment 825322
Name : Jamie Williams
D.O.B. : 17/09
Nationality : Welsh
City of birth: Bodelwyddan
Club: Kaisekdgfkfuy (German team) haha!
Career plan: Wants to play for Liverpool
Position: ST (second is LW)
PPM's:
Attributes: Finishing, Dribbling, Pace
Invisible attribute: Professionalism
Relationships (max 3) - Gerrard - idol, Suarez - Idol, Thierry Henry - idol

ethnicity: White European
hair colour: Light Brown
skin colour: White (Tanned)
height: 182
weight: 78
left footed/right footed/two footed: two footed, right is stronger

Am i too late? :( Can I have my face on my player profile please! haha

Also would like to add, for those with info missing like ethnicity I've just been logical and put the ethnicity that makes most sense to your birthplace. For those who haven't put height and weight just gone for 170cm and 70 kilos

Could you leave my height and weight at 0? It will just randomise it for me.

If it doesn't i guess i will just be air.

Could you leave my height and weight at 0? It will just randomise it for me.

If it doesn't i guess i will just be air.

Ok no probs I wasn't sure how the game would do it but if it stays at zero I will just edit in game for you.

Name : Charley Mason
D.O.B. :24/02/98
Nationality : (same as your clubs nation but I will allow duals nationalities) English
City of birth: London
Club: (once all 4 have been decided) Leeds/ Valencia?
Career plan: (will allow one per user) dont mind
Position: CM
PPM's: (will decide how many soon) Gets into opposition penalty box
Relationships (max 3)
attributes: 3 seen, 1 unseen First Touch, Passing, Technique, important matches
ethnicity; Northern European
hair colour brown
skin colour white
height: centimetres 187
weight: kilos 88
left footed/right footed/two footed, if two footed indicate which is strongest other will be set to 15 two footed, stronger foot is right

Right teams updated there is one spot left on Torino, just got to add jamiewilliams to the database and I think that is everyone, I would do the photo for you mate but I don't even have the first clue how to do it.

Name : Charley Mason
D.O.B. :24/02/98
Nationality : (same as your clubs nation but I will allow duals nationalities) English
City of birth: London
Club: (once all 4 have been decided) Leeds/ Valencia?
Career plan: (will allow one per user) dont mind
Position: CM
PPM's: (will decide how many soon) Gets into opposition penalty box
Relationships (max 3)
attributes: 3 seen, 1 unseen First Touch, Passing, Technique, important matches
ethnicity; Northern European
hair colour brown
skin colour white
height: centimetres 187
weight: kilos 88
left footed/right footed/two footed, if two footed indicate which is strongest other will be set to 15 two footed, stronger foot is right

I can put you in but you will have to be at Torino is that ok?

Right teams updated there is one spot left on Torino, just got to add jamiewilliams to the database and I think that is everyone, I would do the photo for you mate but I don't even have the first clue how to do it.

****! haha never mind

thats fine mate

Marvellous

right then guys spaces have been filled need to load up the game and take a look in it and put some personal relationships in between users (just easier in game IMO) then just need to check it over and looks like we will be good to go. I will start a story thread shortly strictly for the save so if you want to do profiles, players interacting, side story's etc etc that thread is for that. I will post save updates there but will link the save game file in both threads. Expect something in about a hour/90 mins

save game is here https://mega.co.nz/#!igpiTRYC!anvh3KJqrS5z7Jg3ajpS0F5LmdYMYBQRXdPrQFElZq8

just setting up a story thread, I sorted out the couple of nationalities that are wroing any other mistakes please just say, some there are 2 interesting labelled the next players, looks like people who left attributes and ppms blank did better overall which makes sense but here is the start of the journey!

will give it it half hour or so give a few people a chance to have a look at it and will start simming the first few seasons, to make it easier for you all (and me too)(and hopefully this works) I have created a manager called Ron Manager (original) and compiled a shortlist of us all, then canelled all news items except shortlisted players news so should get news items pop up

Next Bastian Schweinsteiger, lots to live up to Eric Van Himst! I can see him not coping with the pressure already!

Next Bastian Schweinsteiger, lots to live up to Eric Van Himst! I can see him not coping with the pressure already!

there is also the little matter of someone having the next pep guardiola too but I will not spoil it by saying who