updated the template with a few other things like height weight etc told ya learning as i go

I've updated my guy with the new template!

I like the Kaiserslauten shout! they used to be awesome!

I've updated my guy with the new template!

I like the Kaiserslauten shout! they used to be awesome!

shall i confirm the 4th as kaiserslautern then? will have to sort out my german national team not bothered this year

Right PS4 time, database shaping up[ nicely, Kaiserslautern are the final team, I feel this gives us a good mix of the top leagues will sort my german national team out also in case anyone wanted to be german. So pick a team accordigly and fill out your bio's and I will get a few seasons out the way tomorrow and we can then get into the nitty gritty. Still need 4-5 players I will keep an eye on this thread on the ipad if theres any questions.

Hey,

Been reading Lippo's BAP thread and love the idea. Is it alright if I reserve a place in the Torino team but type up bio either later tonight or tomorrow as I am currently on my crappy phone. Thanks

Also, am I right in thinking that I have to be Italian because I play for Torino, and if so, does it have to be my first nationality.

Cheers

Hey,

Been reading Lippo's BAP thread and love the idea. Is it alright if I reserve a place in the Torino team but type up bio either later tonight or tomorrow as I am currently on my crappy phone. Thanks

Also, am I right in thinking that I have to be Italian because I play for Torino, and if so, does it have to be my first nationality.

Cheers

Yeah sure you can pal, ideally be Italian but it's no biggie if not noticed a few who are different nationalities and you can also have dual passport

Any Spaces left mate?

If so can you reserve me a place please.

Last edited:
Name: Kristoff Menchinov
D.O.B: 25/05
Nationality: Azerbaijan (2nd nation, undeclared)
City of Birth: as below
Club: Kaiserslauten?
Position: Winger (right pref)
Attributes at 15: Crossing, acceleration & pace

Really not fussed on the rest, use your imagination mate ;)

Last edited:
Name : Aaron Ryan
D.O.B. : 15/09/yyyy
Nationality : (same as your clubs nation but I will allow dual nationalities) English/Italian
City of birth: Milton Keynes (England)
Club: (once all 4 have been decided) Torino
Career plan: (will allow one per user) Play in BPL
Position: ST
PPM's: (will decide how many soon)Places Shots, Attempts Overhead Kicks, Likes to lob Keeper, Tries First Time Shots, Curls Ball
Relationships (max 3) Player: Other players at Torino
Club: Arsenal(Supporter) MK Dons(Supporter) Spurs(Hate)
attributes: 3 seen, 1 unseen: Finishing, Technique, Composure, Professionalism
ethnicity: Mediterranean/Hispanic
hair colour: Dark Brown
skin colour: Tanned/Slightly Orange
height: centimetres 172cm
weight: kilos 74Kg
left footed/right footed/two footed, if two footed indicate which is strongest other will be set to 15: Two Footed (Right)

Edited my post on page 6 for the new details.

Name : Eric Van Himst
D.O.B. : 22/04
Nationality : Belgian / German
City of birth: Brussels
Club: Kaiserslauten (Think that is the only one left)
Career plan: Play for Leicester City - become a legend
Position: -
PPM's: -
Relationships (max 3): Good: Kaiserslauten team mates
Attributes at 15: -

Hidden attribute at 15: Professionalism
ethnicity: Northern European
hair colour: Light Brown
skin colour: White - but not too Pale
height: centimetres: -
weight: kilos: -
left footed/right footed/two footed, if two footed indicate which is strongest other will be set to 15: -

Leaving attributes blank if thats alright. As i would quite like to be randomised

Last edited:
Right then guys database is completed for this who have sent bios, any who haven't will you please send me one even if it is just a basic one with name position etc, other stuff can be edited in game before the season starts. Still one spot left also! So any takers for that? Would consider going over 16 by a couple as it really doesn't take long to complete a player, done the full database this morning over a couple of coffees as I forgot to save last night :'( Anyways get those profiles in and I will get the ball rolling today. My PC is pretty fast so swimming seasons really will not take that long!

swimming seasons lol **** ipad autocorrect gotta love it

Last edited:
Also would like to add, for those with info missing like ethnicity I've just been logical and put the ethnicity that makes most sense to your birthplace. For those who haven't put height and weight just gone for 170cm and 70 kilos