Gonna be writing up my introduction and stuff today.

Let's just say Del Conte may be a little like Robbie Keane. It's always been his dream to play for Betis, Stuttgart, Numancia, supported them since he was a child...

EDIT: Also, ****. Was in the running for Spanish Young Player of the Year even whilst being at a relegated side in the end. Surely must be in the first team now.

Last edited:
Me and Aaron Ryan are already featuring for the Italian u21's! Must be a strong generation coming through! It's gotta be our friendship that has brought us this far! ;)

Yeah, we'll be the solid core that they'll build their plays around.

Have to admit though that I'm slightly sad he picked to play for Italy instead England, but at least I'm playing (and scoring) for them. I still also have a chance with the senior team at least, if I make it that high.

Hopefully Mike will become a Haiti legend, looks that way so far, he looks very solid so far.

Any ideas on any updates today, Epic?

something has has come up tonight going out with friends was a last minute thing so will probably be tomorrow now after finish work I'd say 5 /6 o clock

Last edited:
Fallen Giants BaP game

there is the link apologies took longer than I originally said, PC decided halfway through it didn't want to tether with my phone so had to get the emergency dongle out. It was a genuine computer says no moment

Hey guys. Would anyone mind posting my players (Matthew Harrison's) stats, attributes etc? I can't download the save on my laptop for a few days :(

Last edited:
Downloading........ downloading...... can't wait!!

Just had a little look at my guy on my pics aggression 17 and I was at the time serving a ban for a red card haha oh dear, developing nice though got a good mix of physical and technical attributes and a few nice mentals

When would people like the next save made available? Tomorrow night would be the earliest it can happen on my end.

Have you stopped updating the story thread and just uploading the save now?

Looking at the editor this looks like a reasonable template for your players once clubs have been decided.

Name :
D.O.B. :
Nationality : (same as your clubs nation but I will allow duals nationalities)
City of birth:
Club: (once all 4 have been decided)
Career plan: (will allow one per user)
Position:
PPM's: (will decide how many soon)
Relationships (max 3)
attributes: 3 seen, 1 unseen
ethnicity
hair colour
skin colour
height: centimetres
weight: kilos
left footed/right footed/two footed, if two footed indicate which is strongest other will be set to 15
My Grandad supports leads so I've always followed them
o.png

Yeah although I still feel like I should do something for each season like maybe just screenshot of everyones attributes

Yeh that could work, and if you notice anything interesting let us know! could also choose which player you think out of us has done best that year and give us a gold star!

save game will be up for end of season 5 in about 20 minutes, some people have broken into their clubs first teams whereas me I am stuck in the Arsenal reserves for last two years with no loans on a contract till 2021 :'( :'( :'(

will post some screens shortly