I will get through one more update at least today god took longer to write up than I thought, but 2 more season's and then people will have to chip in with their own. It is looking good though everyone had something going on, got a mega head ache now though is it wrong if I take some left over tramadol for it ;)

Do people want the next update ASAP or later on?

Getting fast tracked like a boss :D

Surprised at the lack of San Marino appearances, thought they'd have snapped me up! Still, would I be able to check whether I've declared/only considering a callup for whoever at this time?

Can you use something other than Mega in the future for the save game? Will not download for me. Like, I get onto the site fine, and click download and it just sits there for five minutes not downloading a single megabite :D

Can you use something other than Mega in the future for the save game? Will not download for me. Like, I get onto the site fine, and click download and it just sits there for five minutes not downloading a single megabite :D

yeah will use media fire

Getting fast tracked like a boss :D

Surprised at the lack of San Marino appearances, thought they'd have snapped me up! Still, would I be able to check whether I've declared/only considering a callup for whoever at this time?

you have 6 u21 spanish caps

Gonna go with Teixeira (Betis), tbh. I mean, next Pep and some good performances, gotta be.

Gonna go with Teixeira (Betis), tbh. I mean, next Pep and some good performances, gotta be.

Correct won't spoil where too tho

just making my tea whilst uploading the save, then I will write an update and then that will be all from me will also give people time to take in what has been happening etc

Correct won't spoil where too tho

just making my tea whilst uploading the save, then I will write an update and then that will be all from me will also give people time to take in what has been happening etc

Woop, PA boost! (unless you were kidding?)

Good for him though, pity that we're already being split up however.

Woop, PA boost! (unless you were kidding?)

Good for him though, pity that we're already being split up however.

no I wasn't kidding, expect an update in an hour or so, getting creative in the kitchen so my tea is gunna be a little while

I have forgotten a screenshot of someone but will put it on in morning just shut pc down and watching footie