I just realised I am battling for my position with Eric Van Himst & he looks a lot better then I do :S

I just realised I am battling for my position with Eric Van Himst & he looks a lot better then I do :S

Hmmm not a real lot I can do except maybe give you a secondary position seeing as I think you didn't have one in your profile? Up to you though mate let me know.

Hmmm not a real lot I can do except maybe give you a secondary position seeing as I think you didn't have one in your profile? Up to you though mate let me know.

Nah that's alright mate, just an observation. I don't mind a battle, adds interest!

Mike looks like a boss. 10 appearances for the senior national team and some good performances in the reserves.

I will post the 3 screenshots I've missed off some point in the next hours or so, will also do my final mass update for season 3, I will then put up season 4 save some point tonight. Got shed loads to do today so need to get this out the way early

I have a really busy day, so not sure if I'll be able to post anything in the story thread today. We'll see :)

This is going at an amazing pace! Good job man. I'll have time to finally do my player introduction tonight, but by then he'll have 4 seasons under his belt :p

I did sim the save forward a couple of months this morning, and I hope that I replicate those results. Burheim was named in the u19 euros dream team and moved on loan to Lens, which have great facilities!

I have a really busy day, so not sure if I'll be able to post anything in the story thread today. We'll see :)

Dont worry so much about doing one now, the pace will slow after today I just had a couple of free days so was easier to get the first few less eventful seasons out the way. Will probs go to between one and two updates a week after today due to work/family commitments

This is going at an amazing pace! Good job man. I'll have time to finally do my player introduction tonight, but by then he'll have 4 seasons under his belt :p

I did sim the save forward a couple of months this morning, and I hope that I replicate those results. Burheim was named in the u19 euros dream team and moved on loan to Lens, which have great facilities!

Thanks pal, yeah from my quick check most guys are in and around first teams now, looking back I should've probably opened the story thread before I started simming but at least now people have a good wedge to write about. I suppose it's more realistic in a way. But will know for when I do one of these games in the future.

Right 3rd season is simmed been some interesting developments, couple of players have developed really well and a couple of players have made transfers. Gunna write the update now, but beware I am watching the Monday night wars on wwe network so if there is a few brothers in there I apologise ;)

update up gunna forward to the youth world cup if anyone performs well I will post a small update think 4 players are in squads

done a screenshot of everyones attributes, some people have insane mental attributes, will post the save for season 4 tonight some time, and then it is up to you guys to do the updates.

done a screenshot of everyones attributes, some people have insane mental attributes, will post the save for season 4 tonight some time, and then it is up to you guys to do the updates.

Awesome job do far mate! just at work looking through everyone's screenshots right now and planning my bio for McNaterr!

3 seasons gone already and i haven't even had a chance to look at the save file yet! haha.

Looking really good though mate and good to see Eric Van Himst finally becoming a first team regular - A big money move must be just around the corner.

3 seasons gone already and i haven't even had a chance to look at the save file yet! haha.

Looking really good though mate and good to see Eric Van Himst finally becoming a first team regular - A big money move must be just around the corner.

Its ok mate I am getting these first seasons done quick because not a whole lot happens that's why I have just done the update, but everyone will have something to talk about on the most part now.

Awesome job do far mate! just at work looking through everyone's screenshots right now and planning my bio for McNaterr!

Cheers mate you got your big move, think I am going to switch the French league on seeing as there is a few loans going there, might switch on holland too.

Cheers mate you got your big move, think I am going to switch the French league on seeing as there is a few loans going there, might switch on holland too.

Yeh just seen!

When doing my bio can I comment on they way stats have changed? or is it meant to be more realistic?

Noticed my Phyiscal stats have dropped a bit! look worse than when he started! the lazy ******!

Am pretty proud of all the red cards tho!

Yeh just seen!

When doing my bio can I comment on they way stats have changed? or is it meant to be more realistic?

Noticed my Phyiscal stats have dropped a bit! look worse than when he started! the lazy ******!

Am pretty proud of all the red cards tho!

Comment on whatever you like mate he is your character to do with what you see fit