Falling Giants of Football to bring back to Glory days

Pro Vercelli is interesting, but you probably don't have them loaded.

they used to run with wingbacks.

I haven't played with them since fm09. IRL they just merged with Pro Belvedere. They used to be US Pro Vercelli, but now they dropped the US or something.

Only down side is they use fairly plain black and white kits, but it's their tradition (which is well established)

Nottingham Forrest , Leeds , Sheffield Wednesday , maybe other teams that been in the prem and fall down a few leagues like Southampton , Charlton etc....

Alot of people certainly like to pick Pro Vercelli

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

I have got a good idea because I like to hop from club to club in single game what I will do is create 5 saves with the teams that have/are being suggested that should keep me going to fm 2012 :)
so number 1 will be Pro Vercelli

How about going Deportiva La Coruna, They were once a great team :)

Southampton?

Used to be a fairly good team but due to finances they got relegated

Venezia are another team. They were in Serie A not long ago, and now they are in D (maybe up C2 by now in your save?) Venice is a large city with 20 attraction rating. Not sure about stadium expansion potential considering the stadium is literally an entire island

1) Pro Vercelli
2) Nottm Forest
3) Saint Etienne
4) Leeds, Newcastle, Southampton or someone else suggestions

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Venezia are another team. They were in Serie A not long ago, and now they are in D (maybe up C2 by now in your save?) Venice is a large city with 20 attraction rating. Not sure about stadium expansion potential considering the stadium is literally an entire island

Pierluigi Penzo 10,500 capacity not bad like the fact fans have to get boat to get there

yeah, I edited the database to make realistic kits. However I've yet to do a save with them.... *shrug* just haven't gotten around to it.

Blackburn were champions but never really established as "giants"

cant manage Venezia

Huddersfield Town

First English Team to win league 3 years running, 1924,25,26 and haven't won the league since

Last edited: