Fanasy Manager (Gameplay, Tactics, Descusion)

Napoli have Cassani bid £17m 48 months accepted

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Yesss!! Can you put it straight into first team for Gudjohnson and put him as a Target Man and switch Zamora to Poacher or Complete Forward. Cheers

Will do mate.

Cassani contract offered £56k p/w was lowest i could get him but zuniga was sold

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

@golden wonder Hengeland wants a bigger club? Should I say he can go at end of season?

Yeah don't transfer list him, and if a big offer comes in (around £10-13 mill) then accept but otherwise dont let him leave till the end of the season..

Busy week

A busy transfer week here is the run down:

Fulham have signed Colombian Jackson Martinez,

Manchester United have signed Eziquiel Cirigliano from River Plate

Blackburn have loaned in Leonel Galeano from Barca for 6 months and XandaoView attachment 174491 from Sao Poalo and can sign him pemenantly for £4m at anytime

Liverpool sell David N'Gog to Athletico Madrid for £5.5m (I got them to bump it up)

Last edited:
Stoke land Benitez, Napoli get Cassani, Carrick moves to newcastle, cassano is a defo no go.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Stoke land Benitez, Napoli get Cassani, Carrick moves to newcastle, cassano is a defo no go.

Stoke also sign Felix Bastians, Blackburn sell Grella to America (mex) for £3.5m

Last edited:
How much budget do I have left and what transfers am I waiting on?

Brilliant work champain! Very happy with my squad now, should be tidy for mid table/top 10 if all goes well!

GK: Begovic (defend)
LB: Bastians (auto)
CB: Huth (defend)
CB: Shawcross (defend)
RB: Chrétien (auto)
LW: Etherington (support)
CM: Whelan (automatic)
CM: Ivanschitz (advanced playmaker)
RW: Pennant (support)
ST: Jones/Carew (not sure if Carew is better or not, i've never played with the patch where he's a Stoke player) – (Target man, support)
ST: Benitez (deep lying forward, attack)

Bench: Sorensen, Utaka, Wilson, Walters, Wilkinson, Higginbotham, Delap

Brilliant work champain! Very happy with my squad now, should be tidy for mid table/top 10 if all goes well!

GK: Begovic (defend)
LB: Bastians (auto)
CB: Huth (defend)
CB: Shawcross (defend)
RB: Chrétien (auto)
LW: Etherington (support)
CM: Whelan (automatic)
CM: Ivanschitz (advanced playmaker)
RW: Pennant (support)
ST: Jones/Carew (not sure if Carew is better or not, i've never played with the patch where he's a Stoke player) – (Target man, support)
ST: Benitez (deep lying forward, attack)

Bench: Sorensen, Utaka, Wilson, Walters, Wilkinson, Higginbotham, Delap

Okay will do this now for you mate.

Europa League

The third qualifying round of the Europa League got underway today with Liverpool involved:
View attachment 174524View attachment 174522
The Anfield club faced Stabaek, here is the match result and report;
View attachment 174525View attachment 174526View attachment 174527

An easy home win for The Reds was marred by an injury to new signing Andre Santos, who tore his hamstring and will be out for 3 months. Sandro was making his Liverpool debut along with Danilo, Andy Carroll, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles and Valcav Kadlec.

There where also three friendly matches played today:
View attachment 174523
View attachment 174528
View attachment 174529

Last edited:
Hey guys the registration windows will be coming up soon, what I will do is auto select the squads and add all new transfers to them now i you want to change any just let me know.

Sounds good to me, nice to see Utaka score a goal on his debut. Nice little confidence booster for him just before the start of the season :)

Back