Fanasy Manager (Gameplay, Tactics, Descusion)

Can you put me in a £2.4m offer for Benitez and 875k offer for Utaka please? If both accept i'd like to sign them both as Utaka will be good cover and at a cheap price.

EDIT: Could you also try a £2.2m offer for Humberto Suazo; worth a try at that money just incase the scout report is off (Stokes scouts aren't very good)

I'll be looking for a Left Back and Right Back next, if you fancy throwing some options my way it would be much appreciated :D :-

Can I get a scout report on Danny Wilson? Is he interested in Stoke & how much would Liverpool want if so?

Cheers

Last edited:
Can you put me in a £2.4m offer for Benitez and 875k offer for Utaka please? If both accept i'd like to sign them both as Utaka will be good cover and at a cheap price.

EDIT: Could you also try a £2.2m offer for Humberto Suazo; worth a try at that money just incase the scout report is off (Stokes scouts aren't very good)

I'll be looking for a Left Back and Right Back next, if you fancy throwing some options my way it would be much appreciated :D :-

Can I get a scout report on Danny Wilson? Is he interested in Stoke & how much would Liverpool want if so?

Cheers

Bids are in, Sasa Papic may be a good buy or Walter Ayovi for LB, Michael Chretien or Jordan Spence for RB.

Transfers, pre/season and other news

Transfers

Liverpool are still waiting on work permits for Danilo and Alex Sandro.

Fulham have had their offer for Jackson Martinez accepted he is asking for £26k p/w but could take less, Per Skjelbred and Dodo are both set to sign in the coming days.

Blackburn have offered a contract to Sime Vrsaljko although Kevin has said he will not join Blackburn. Still no work on Samba but Jason Roberts has joined Newcastle United for £950k.

Stoke have resolved to spend the £9million they received on attackers with offers made on Christian Benitez, Peter Utaka and Humberto Suazo.

Napoli are fighting it out with Palermo for Willian, still no word on Mattia Casseti as yet.

Pre/Season

Three games where played in pre season here are the results.

Bristol Rovers 1 - 3 Manchester United
View attachment 174203

Gillingham 0 - 2 Fulham
View attachment 174205

Clube Deportivo Nacional 0 - 2 Blackburn Rovers
View attachment 174204

No new injury news to report.

Upcoming Games
Clube America(MEX) vs Liverpool

Fulham vs AZ Alkmaar

Brechin Rovers vs Stoke City

Looking forward to see if the offers are accepted on the strikers & taking on the mighty Brechin Rovers!

Could you give me scout reports on Kyle Walker and Danny Simpson please?

Cheers

Looking forward to see if the offers are accepted on the strikers & taking on the mighty Brechin Rovers!

Could you give me scout reports on Kyle Walker and Danny Simpson please?

Cheers

Will do mate. Match reports will be up later today.
Maybe we can get the leagues started by tomorrow. Found another potential RB Mauricio Isla of Udinese. Have put scouts on him and van der Wiel

Last edited:
Will do mate. Match reports will be up later today.
Maybe we can get the leagues started by tomorrow. Found another potential RB Mauricio Isla of Udinese. Have put scouts on him and van der Wiel

Thanks alot, interested to see how they rate them, are they quick? can they tackle? (usually what I go for in full-backs, haha)

P.S. Is big Chris Samba still transfer listed? If so how much do they want for him?

Last edited:
Thanks alot, interested to see how they rate them, are they quick? can they tackle? (usually what I go for in full-backs, haha)

They should be I know Walker is quick and has good overall positioning, Isla and van der Wiel are over priced but are quality, and Simpson is likely to say no plus is injured. Left backs are odd there are alot of ok ones but very few epic ones in the game, the ones that are are usually Brazilian(Marcelo, Dodo, Sandro ect) but Diego Renan (plays both full back roles), Kieran Gibbs are good, Alvaro Dominguez of Athletico has great positioning but he won't leave them, maybe loan not to sure will see what I can do.

Any other opinions on good full backs, that aren't already at a big club, in FM11 let me know.

They should be I know Walker is quick and has good overall positioning, Isla and van der Wiel are over priced but are quality, and Simpson is likely to say no plus is injured. Left backs are odd there are alot of ok ones but very few epic ones in the game, the ones that are are usually Brazilian(Marcelo, Dodo, Sandro ect) but Diego Renan (plays both full back roles), Kieran Gibbs are good, Alvaro Dominguez of Athletico has great positioning but he won't leave them, maybe loan not to sure will see what I can do.

Any other opinions on good full backs, that aren't already at a big club, in FM11 let me know.

I cant sign Willian now as im only allowed 1 foreign player per year and Danilo was brazilian. So scrath that bid. Stick 1m on Martin Zeman.

I'll leave it with you, I don't have any specific player in mind; just a RB and LB who are better than Higginbotham and Wilkinson. I'll trust your judgement on players/good deals :D

How long you reckon till the start of the seasons..?

All transfers will be in tonight, as long as all goes well and no one asks for any new transfers then i can do it by tomorrow evening i guess.

I will cancel the Willian deal and find a good WB for Stoke tonight.

Next update will hopefully be first games of the season.

All transfers will be in tonight, as long as all goes well and no one asks for any new transfers then i can do it by tomorrow evening i guess.

I will cancel the Willian deal and find a good WB for Stoke tonight.

Next update will hopefully be first games of the season.

Did you put a £5m bid on that River CDM you showed us for me? I asked for it bout halfway down the last page :L

Did you put a £5m bid on that River CDM you showed us for me? I asked for it bout halfway down the last page :L

You can get him for cheaper, I tested the waters with a £2m offer. He does look good tho

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

P.S. Is big Chris Samba still transfer listed? If so how much do they want for him?

Samba has just signed for United, sorry.

You can get him for cheaper, I tested the waters with a £2m offer. He does look good tho

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Samba has just signed for United, sorry.

Big Chris and Vida at the back... oh god! :P

And yeah, he looks class, for £2m he'd be a bargain!

@Nil Zeman is not in DB sorry.
@171Danny Newcastle bid £5m for Carrick, Sttutgart (£3.3 over 48 months) and Bayern (Loan £825k) bid for Kuszczak.
athletico bid £4.2m for n'gog, konchesky, jovanovic, poulson say no moves as only just joined club, no offers for kyriackos

Last edited:
Transfers, pre/season and other news

Fulham have signed Skjelbred, Dodo and Martinez are still considering contracts. John Paintsil joins Bayern Munchen in a £4.5million deal, Greening moves to Leicester on loan as does Diomansy Kamara for £4m, Riise joins Villa for £3.8m, Gera joins Sunderland for £3m. Dodo signs for £1.3m

Liverpool have signed Danilo for £5.5m,

Napoli receive bids for Aronica (£50k up front £650k after 24 months) from Pescara, and Zuniga (£4m over 48 months) from Hercules. Palermo sign Willian from Shaktar. Palermo want £17.7m for Cassani.

Man Utd have loaned out Matt James to Derby for the season. Newcastle bid £5m for Carrick, Sttutgart (£3.3 over 48 months) and Bayern (Loan £825k) bid for Kuszczak.

Stoke

Blackburn sign Landon Donavon for £7.5m 48 month deal,

Pre season:

Liverpool
View attachment 174347View attachment 174351View attachment 174362
Man Utd
View attachment 174350View attachment 174361
Blackburn
View attachment 174352View attachment 174357
Stoke
View attachment 174348
Fulham
View attachment 174346View attachment 174358

Nearly at the start of august but need to know if any new bids. and if offers are acceptable.

Back