Fanasy Manager (Gameplay, Tactics, Descusion)

Everything is good for me, just one tactic change which is when transfers are complete can you switch Skjelbred with Murphy, Dodo with Salcido. Cheers

Everything is good for me, just one tactic change which is when transfers are complete can you switch Skjelbred with Murphy, Dodo with Salcido. Cheers

will do mate. hopefull ye playing league games by tomorrow

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

@mattyscfc, Stokes scout are pants, Utaka £1.1m, Benitez £4m and the RB I posted you £5m (all 48 months) have been accepted, Suazo's club wont accept less than £6m outright?
Also found this guy for you,
View attachment 174368

Last edited:
Offers in for:

1. Bastians - £2.6m
2. Benitez - £4m (if I have the money left over)
3. Utaka - £1.1m (if I don't have the 4m left for Benitez then this guy will do, if I have enough for Benitez then buy him please, if theres money left over, bid for Utaka too)

Give them all the wages they want if the board allow it. As long as I get a full-back and a striker out of Chretien, Bastians, Benitez & Utaka i'm happy - I'll leave it to you :)

Cheers

Last edited:
Offers in for:

1. Bastians - £2.6m
2. Benitez - £4m (if I have the money left over)
3. Utaka - £1.1m (if I don't have the 4m left for Benitez then this guy will do, if I have enough for Benitez then buy him please, if theres money left over, bid for Utaka too)

Give them all the wages they want if the board allow it. As long as I get a full-back and a striker out of Chretien, Bastians, Benitez & Utaka i'm happy - I'll leave it to you :)

Cheers

Kl will do. Got one more general update then hopefully seasons can begin. Will be done asap

What will happen with the season? Will we change tactics/line-ups every game or will it be simmed until January?

What will happen with the season? Will we change tactics/line-ups every game or will it be simmed until January?

Um I'm gonna run through games and give updates i.e injuries and suspentions, and post the reports in more depth, you guys can change any tactics you like. I think that might be the easiest way.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Okay guys are there ANY other transfers you would like as I'm gonna try get the seasons started soon.

Transfers, pre/season and other news

Transfers;
Liverpool have added Alex Sandro to their squad, joining Danilo and Vaclav Kadlec. David N'Gog looks set to join Athletico Madrid for £4.2m. Bristol City want Jay Spearing on loan for the season

Stoke City are set to sell Ryan Shotton with Bolton making a £1.3m 48 month bid for the defender, but they have signed Peter Utaka from OB for £1.2m and Michael Chretien for £5m

Blackburn Rovers are waiting on work permits for Galeano and Sammir

Napoli have seemingly been priced out of any move for Palermo defender Mattia Cassani, Palermo have asked for £17.75m

Manchester United have yet to make a decision on the offers for Carrick ans Kuzazch.

Pre season

Liverpool
View attachment 174441
Man Utd
View attachment 174436
Stoke
View attachment 174437
Blackburn
View attachment 174440View attachment 174438
Fulham
View attachment 174439

Good news on the transfers, i'm happy to let Shotton go.

Nice to have a Striker and Full-Back in. How much money is left? Enough for Benitez??

Good news on the transfers, i'm happy to let Shotton go.

Nice to have a Striker and Full-Back in. How much money is left? Enough for Benitez??

Yep you still got enough money for Benitez but Arsenal have joined the chase for him

Boooo! Come on Benitez, you know you want to play for Stoke instead of sitting on Wenger's bench!

Okay guys waiting on Man Utds transfers out and Fulhams transfers in but all other transfers have been or will be compleated. I'm going to post new screenshots of all players and grab new line-up for the season from you if that's kl.

Accept Fulham ins, Dodo and Skjelbred are the important ones if theres still enough money accept Martinez as well

Last edited:
Accept the out transfers and land that young CDM at all costs. Make a bid of £20m over 48 months for Antonio Cassano please too, add £4m per time they reject as well.

Accept the out transfers and land that young CDM at all costs. Make a bid of £20m over 48 months for Antonio Cassano please too, add £4m per time they reject as well.

You may have to sell to grab Cassano, but I'll see what I can do. Young DM waiting for a work permit. I've offered Brown out and Gibson is wanted by Villa if you want me to offer him too?

@golden wonder will do yo have enough for Matinez but like Benitez Arsenal want him aswell. Although First Team football might be the clincher.

OK hopefully Arsenal get Benitez and forget about Martinez and I get him as he's class.

Back