Fanasy Manager (Gameplay, Tactics, Descusion)

Yep um only news is that they are unhappy about being put on list for all clubs. Let me know what players you want to loan out and I'll put them up for ya.

Yep um only news is that they are unhappy about being put on list for all clubs. Let me know what players you want to loan out and I'll put them up for ya.

Loan out Gibson, Bebe, Obertan, Morrison, and any other reserve players.

Derby want Matt james on loan till end of season from Man utd. Newcastle chase Evans.
Scunthorpe want Shotton and Tottenham want Fuller from Stoke
no offers apart from loan for matt james as yet.

Barcelona bid for Melatic and Galeano.

Also, (this is going to annoy Joshwiggy, but) match Blackburn's bids for Kadlec.

LIVERPOOL
Lineup:
GK-Reina(Goalkeeper-Defend)
DR-Glen Johnson(Full Back-Attack)
DCR-Carragher(Central Defender-Defend)
DCL-Agger(Central Defender-Defend)
DL-Aurelio(Full Back-Support)
CMR-Meireles(Central Midfielder-Support)
CML-Lucas(Ball Winning Midfielder-Defend)
AMR-Kuyt(Defensive Winger-Support)
AMC-Gerrard(Advanced Playmaker-Attack)
AML-Suarez(Inside Forward-Attack)
ST-Carroll(Target Man-Support)

Subs:
Wilson(Use him on cup games,let him get some first team experience)
Skrtel
Shelvey(Same as Wilson)
Joe Cole
Maxi Rodriguez

TRANSFERS
Outs:
Kyrgiakos
Jovanovic
Konchesky
N'Gog
Poulsen
Kelly(Loan to Affilate)
Ins:
1)Coentrao(Benfica) OR Alex Sandro(Santos)
2)Mariano(Fluminense) OR Danilo(Santos)
3)Vaclav Kadlec(Sparta Prague)
If you get Coentrao,he should be your first choice as a LB(dont forget to change his duty from support to attack)
If you get Sandro,rotate him with Aurelio(when aurelio support,when sandro attack)
Mariano/Danilo should be backup for Glen Johnson the first couple of seasons.
Kadlec shoud be loaned for the first season,if he doesnt accept,use him as a backup.

will do kitrinos. how much do you want to bid for the players?
There is now a three way battle for Kadlec between Manchester United, Liverpool and Blackburn

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Liverpool's Kyrgiakos and N'Gog have been offered out by their agents, all of Liverpools transfer listed players are unhappy, and Fulham are rumored to bid £2.5m for Jay Boothroyd. Barcelona make an offer to loan Boca striker Sergio Arujo

4 mil for Sandro
3 mil for Mariano
7,5 mil for Danilo
12 mil for Coentrao
3,5 mil for Kadlec
Danilo and Coentrao should be your primary targets,if u dont get them,then try for Sandro and Mariano.

will do mate.(H)

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Transfer news:
Ivanschitz bid is accepted Offer contract.
Palermo negotiate £17m upfront £15.75m after 48 months
De Gea offer accepted offer contract
Sunderland, Newcastle, Palermo, OM, Rennes, Getafe, Malaga, Hoffenheim all make bids for Sidebe
Arsenal, America(Mex), Newcastle, Tottenham, Leverkusen, Fiorentina, Athletico Madrid, Sevilla, Villareal all make bids for Fuller

Offer a contract to that Danilo kid if he's still free agent. If Not bid 7m for Willian of Shakhtar.

If Danilo signs, bid 7m on Cassani instead of Willian.

In 48-monthly installments :D

8m for Vukcevic (Sporting CP)
6m for Miccoli (Palermo)
7m for Bruno Alves (Zenit)
And offer Palermo 32m over 48 months for Pastore

will do. I am going to make cheeky offers for aguero and modric you never know.
I'm thinking about offering for that Danilo but not sure i'd need him, though i do need a good reserve striker only bojan and villa of any quality, that's a shocker for me. :@

Accept the best offers for Fuller & Sidibe if you will please mate. If more than one club have offered the same amount then accept all of the equal highest

Offers accepted for Fuller and Sidebe of Stoke.
Lyon have offered a loan deal for Evans, £1.1m up front and £4m to make it permanent

will do. you may get him cheaper if he falls out with jol. he did in one of mine and got him for 3.3 mil

Back