Fanasy Manager (Gameplay, Tactics, Descusion)

Ok for Fulham can I get: Peter Masilela roughly £2million
Per Cilijan Skjelbred again about £2million
Jackson Martinez if possible..

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Oh and Tactics:
Schwarzer (Auto)
Baird (RB - Auto)
Hangeland (CB - Auto)
Hughes (CB - Auto)
Salcido (LB - Auto)
Dempsey (RAM - Winger)
Murphy (CM - Advanced Playmaker)
Sidwell ( CM - Box to Box)
Dembele (LAM - Winger)
Gudjohnson (CAM/CF - Trequartista)
Zamora (CF - Target Man)
Subs : Stockdale, Kelly, Kakuta, Etuhu, Davies, Duff, Halliche

Offer to Clubs: Riise, Dikgacoi, Paintsil, Gera, Halliche, Greening and Kamara accept any offers
And Make offers for the three players above ^^ also they re in priority order..

Alex Sandro offer has been put through, Fulham offers have been put through also.
Athletico Madrid and Newcastle make offers for Jason Roberts. No offers for any other listed players atm, but Bayern have offered £9.5mil for Chris Samba.
Valencia reject Man Utd's enquiry for Mata and Joaquin. Whilst bids for Miccoli and Bruno Alves have been rejected.

Accept the offer for Samba and the highest one for Roberts :) Atletico Madrid want him? :O

Can you keep putting the offer up by £1million and see how much they accept for? On 48 months as well thanks :)

Of course I will mate hope they bite.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Offer a contract to that Danilo kid if he's still free agent. If Not bid 7m for Willian of Shakhtar.

If Danilo signs, bid 7m on Cassani instead of Willian.

Looks like Danilo will be joining Inter Milan, so I offered for Willian and it was accepted. Will offer contract if you want mate.

Add 2 million to the Alves and Miccoli bids, keep doing that till they accept (48months remember though)

Offer Bebe and W. Brown to clubs

Add 2 million to the Alves and Miccoli bids, keep doing that till they accept (48months remember though)

Offer Bebe and W. Brown to clubs

Will do mate.

---------- Post added 30/05/2011 at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 29/05/2011 at 10:24 PM ----------

As the first Pre-Season games approach there have been some big moves in the transfer market:

Manchester United have almost completed the signing of Javier Pastore for a club record £32.5 million. Ajax have accepted United's £12 million bid for goalkeeper Maarten Steklenburg. United have also made fresh offers for Defender Bruno Alves (£8million) and Striker Fabrizio Miccolli (£8.25 million) while Johnny Evans is set to join Lyon on loan for the season with a view to a permanent deal worth (£5.5 million)

Blackburn Rovers have made offers for Brazilian wonderkid Neymar (£21million) and Porto center back Nicolas Otemendi (£12million) while Vladec Kadlec is considering a contract offer from them too, although Manchester United and Liverpool have also put in contract offers for the striker.
Defender Chris Samba looks set to join Bayern Munchen for £9.5million, and Jason Roberts looks set to join Newcastle in a £950k deal.

Stoke City look set to let Ricardo Fuller and Mamady Sidibe leave but with several clubs having offers accepted it's a case of where not when the duo will leave. Center Back Andrew Davis may be leavingon loan with Norwich the likely destination while Andreas Ivanschitz is favouring a move to the Potteries in a £800k deal.

Fulham have made bids for Jackson Martinez (£2.5million) and Per Ciljan Skjelbred (£2million) no offers have been made for any of their players but with alot of interest being generated it's only a matter of time, although Bayern Munchen are looking into signing Brede Hengeland.

Liverpool have almost wrapped up Santos youngster Danilo (£5.5million) and Alex Sandro (£8.4million) but Martin Kelly seems intent on staying at the club. No other offers have been made.

Napoli have ben told they will need to spend £20million pounds to land Sati Carzorla although Danilo Ferriera (£0) is set to move the Italy, Matta Cassani and Willian have been touted as possible signings but as yet only Shaktar have made any moves accepting the £7million bid made. No other offers have been made.

Barcelona have been busiest signing Boca youngster Sergio Aruajo on loan for the season whilst the new manager seems intent on regaining the Champions League having bids fo Sergio Aguero (£39million) and Luka Modric (£32.5million) accepted they may have to let some fringe players go most likely Maxwell, Nolito and Seydou Kieta so that they can sign Marko Melatic and Lenel Galeano but the board has increased the transfer budget to assist with the signings.

Just how close is Samba to signing for Bayern? If only offers, match the offer (United). Dunno why Joshwiggy would let him go though.

Just how close is Samba to signing for Bayern? If only offers, match the offer (United). Dunno why Joshwiggy would let him go though.

Contract has been offered. I think he wants Ottamendi but he might not sign. Could loan him Milito if he's desperate. I'll put it in and let him know bout the offer, he might not want to sell to another English team.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

@joshwiggy Manchester United have matched Bayerns bid for Chris Samba, up to you if you wanna accept it mate?

**** you Danilo if you sign for Inter! Hopefully the Willian transfer goes through, offer him everything he wants.

Bid for Christian Benitez 2.6m over 48 months and Otamendi 9 million over 48 months. Try get board to give more transfer budget. If not offer outl Camilo Zanuga look for around 4m+ and Salvatore Aronica 1.1m+.

Last edited:
**** you Danilo if you sign for Inter! Hopefully the Willian transfer goes through, offer him everything he wants.

Bid for Christian Benitez 2.6m over 48 months and Otamendi 9 million over 48 months. Try get board to give more transfer budget. If not offer outl Camilo Zanuga look for around 4m+ and Salvatore Aronica 1.1m+.

Will do. They should give you a bit more. Found a good young striker Willian I think he's been profiled on here today (by Rainkin007). Have a look coz he might be eaiser to nab but i'll do these offers for ya. Like i said though Danilo is unsure where he will go.

Back