Fanasy Manager (Gameplay, Tactics, Descusion)

Yh just gonna load and continue then see what comes up. Willian and Danilo

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

you get my offers mate?

Inter are after him aswell. Offer is in just wait and see.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

First matches are coming up in Pre-Season they are as follows.

Bury vs Liverpool
Stirling vs Man Utd
Stranrear vs Fulham
Stockport vs Stoke
Tie of the week is Porto vs Blackburn.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Liverpools bid for Kadlec is accepted, Blackburn and Manchester Uniteds respective bids are rejected.
Athletico reject Aguero bid. No other news to report.

News

Man Utd and Blackburn have bids accepted for Vladec Kadlec:
Contracts offered
Manchester United have £32.5m offer has been accepted by Palermo.
Napolis Marek Hamsik is being touted around by his agent, as is Sevilla midfielder Christian Romaric.

Stoke have received a scout report for available strikers:
View attachment 173769.
Barcelona are close to signing Boca striker Sergio Araujo on loan for the season.

Can I sell Samba for £10 million then try to sign Neymar for £20 million over 48 months?

Can I sell Samba for £10 million then try to sign Neymar for £20 million over 48 months?

All done I know Bayern are interested so might be something there. I will try do a update later on in the day guys. Just need to know about Pastore contract then we are good to go

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

And Otamendi for £10 million over 48 months as well please :)

Yep all done, Also Udenise and Stuttgart are after Olson, and Stuttgart and Lyon are after Pederson. No offers for any of your listed players yet but some interest so I've offered them out.

Can you tell me how much they would offer when they do eventually? :)

will do mate never know you might get a decent offer for them I think the guys with interest are Kieth Andrews and Jason Roberts. Will keep you updated when they come through.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

will do mate never know you might get a decent offer for them I think the guys with interest are Kieth Andrews and Jason Roberts. Will keep you updated when they come through.

All done I know Bayern are interested so might be something there. I will try do a update later on in the day guys. Just need to know about Pastore contract then we are good to go

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Yep all done, Also Udenise and Stuttgart are after Olson, and Stuttgart and Lyon are after Pederson. No offers for any of your listed players yet but some interest so I've offered them out.

The Pastore deal is fine, from now on, contracts for any of my targets are "get at all costs". Doesn't matter too much to me about the budget if I win :P

Just foun a problem. As I stupidly choose a small database some Portuguese players are missing, namely Fabio Coentrao and Vukcevic will offer for your second choices but i am sorry i am a fool....:'( :(

Just foun a problem. As I stupidly choose a small database some Portuguese players are missing, namely Fabio Coentrao and Vukcevic will offer for your second choices but i am sorry i am a fool....:'( :(

Enquire about Mata and Joaquin instead of Vukcevic then :)

Sweet will do then guys. Again sorry bout the mess up looks as though some managers are making some major headlines with tranfers

All offers are in Santos have accepted Liverpool's offer for Danilo but want more for Alex Santos.
View attachment 173835 This seems to be the contract he will accept.

Another young gem has been found: View attachment 173836
will load scout report when it's submitted.
Norwich have submitted a loan bid for Stoke's Andrew Davis,they have offered £475k for him to accept y/n?

Back