cadchee

Reaction score
I named it fantastic four due to a fantastic season from front 4 at Juventus!
Let me explain why with some screenshots:

G. Higuain
View attachment 73837

D. Costa
View attachment 73836

J. Cuadrado
View attachment 73835

P. Dybala
View attachment 73834

I personally have never had so great statistics for the wingers as i have had on this one.

Here's the Formation 4-2-3-1
View attachment 73833

Left footed winger on the left side and right footed on the right side

I havent payed so much attention to the training to be honest, do whatever you want!
I havent payed attention to the corner taker either, anyone with best stats would do goodi think.

IMPORTANT

I would not recommend to go on holiday, because if a player wants a new deal and you're on holiday it will make other players unhappy at how the player that wants a new deal was treated!
Thats what i did at some points at the end of the season and it resulted at 3 draws (2 at home and 1 away).

OI's

I have never used OI's

And for the end i wanted to share my complete season with you

League Table:
View attachment 73832View attachment 73831

Trophies:

View attachment 73830View attachment 73829View attachment 73828

Goal locations:
View attachment 73827

Assist loactions:
View attachment 73826

Average possession:
View attachment 73825

Goals from corners:
View attachment 73824

Feel free to tweak the tactic if you find come to something better than this and share your results :D

View attachment 73823

Last edited:
I named it fantastic four due to a fantastic season from front 4 at Juventus!
Let me explain why with some screenshots:

G. Higuain
View attachment 1138851

D. Costa
View attachment 1138852

J. Cuadrado
View attachment 1138853

P. Dybala
View attachment 1138854

I personally have never had so great statistics for the wingers as i have had on this one.

Here's the Formation 4-2-3-1
View attachment 1138855

Left footed winger on the left side and right footed on the right side

I havent payed so much attention to the training to be honest, do whatever you want!
I havent payed attention to the corner taker either, anyone with best stats would do goodi think.

IMPORTANT

I would not recommend to go on holiday, because if a player wants a new deal and you're on holiday it will make other players unhappy at how the player that wants a new deal was treated!
Thats what i did at some points at the end of the season and it resulted at 3 draws (2 at home and 1 away).

OI's

I have never used OI's

And for the end i wanted to share my complete season with you

League Table:
View attachment 1138856View attachment 1138857

Trophies:

View attachment 1138858View attachment 1138859View attachment 1138860

Goal locations:
View attachment 1138861

Assist loactions:
View attachment 1138862

Average possession:
View attachment 1138863

Goals from corners:
View attachment 1138864

Feel free to tweak the tactic if you find come to something better than this and share your results :D

View attachment 1138865

You're back mate ^^
Tested your new tactic and it works very well again . Team is playing nice football and goals come from everywhere . Thank you for sharing !

For T positions, can I use Winger role ?

I can’t download tactic as I’m on my phone,could anybody be a legend and post player instructions please.

This tactic is freaking amazing, i am using it with Lille (third season) and it's the best one i've used so far.

Won Europa league in my second season using your first tactic and it's still good but this one is much better, just look at my results this season

View attachment 73643

Hi,

I tried your tactic with Atletico de Madrid and went on holiday on a test league I made myself (all players with future transfer, no injuries) and the result was a 3rd in LaLiga, and both Champions and Spanish Cup win.

The results in goals in the league was something like 90-40.

Edit: I tweaked it a bit (CD to BPD and DLP to the DMCR slot)

Last edited:
hi man, how come using 2x trequartistas in the winger slots and not IFs or advanced playmakers?

Been using this with Norwich and having a fair amount of success. Struggled in away matches at the start of the season (lost 4 away games in a row) so am now playing on standard mentality in tougher matches and since: P-10, W-9, D-1.

Great stuff!

I've found the idea of the 2 Trequartistas wide illuminating, they perform so well it's amazing; i've used your tactic in my Liverpool save i've tweaked it a little bit and these are the results i've got

View attachment 73417

This is the tweaked tactic

View attachment 73416

It is on Attacking mentality but in tough games i change it to Counter. Here are some good results more in depth

Crazy match vs RBL
View attachment 73415

Firmino on fire vs Spurs and Chelsea
View attachment 73414View attachment 73413

Molested Real Madrid
View attachment 73412

After being teached a lesson from the Master Pep
View attachment 73411
I've started using Counter in tough matches, and these are the results with counter mentality

Away at Arsenal and Barcelona
View attachment 73410View attachment 73409

Home vs Man Utd and Barcelona again
View attachment 73408View attachment 73407

Finally some player stats
Salah, Manè and Coutinho
View attachment 73406View attachment 73405View attachment 73404
Firmino
View attachment 73403

Attached the tweaked tactic, from the attacking to the counter switch it manually before the match after the team talks no need to make another tactic

View attachment 73402

Training i've used
View attachment 73401

no OIs

PS
This is a minor tweak the default tactic is super-strong it's just i don't like to play with AM role i'm more DM type of guy :D I've used it only with Liverpool, no time to test with some different team, it should work even with small teams IMO if you use the counter mentality for the majority of the games.
There are some other aspects in the way i play FM i will cover if someone is interested, things like Touchline talks and tweaking the tactic during the match to make it more offensive/defensive

This one, i used both of them and i really like this one more, better results.

How do you handle games vs stronger opp? For example I'm liverpool and I have been struggling in 3 seasons to get any decent result like winning vs Real / Bayern / Barça / MCU / City on away games, and on home games I'm not able to destroy them, do you change the game mentality when playing vs those teams?

Actually this tactic is freaking amazingly consistent, I wonder what would happen if I had used this tactic for all the games since season 1 (I alternated between 3 tactics without giving this one a proper test). Won 4 Prem Titles in a row (which is surprising since it's hard AF to be that consistent about winning back-to-back prem titles) 2 lost finals of UCL on penalties (so fkin sad) and 1 UCL won where we dominated totally but still only scored 2.

This tactic is perfectly suited for a good striker since this tactic creates a **** lot of oppurtunites you need a striker who doesn't waste chances, for that matter good finishing, composure, decisions, off the ball and vision is required to all of your midfielders, wingers and striker. You're going to need midfielders like Keita who need to run forward in order to finish that lost oppurtunity.

Actually this tactic is freaking amazingly consistent, I wonder what would happen if I had used this tactic for all the games since season 1 (I alternated between 3 tactics without giving this one a proper test). Won 4 Prem Titles in a row (which is surprising since it's hard AF to be that consistent about winning back-to-back prem titles) 2 lost finals of UCL on penalties (so fkin sad) and 1 UCL won where we dominated totally but still only scored 2.

This tactic is perfectly suited for a good striker since this tactic creates a **** lot of oppurtunites you need a striker who doesn't waste chances, for that matter good finishing, composure, decisions, off the ball and vision is required to all of your midfielders, wingers and striker. You're going to need midfielders like Keita who need to run forward in order to finish that lost oppurtunity.

Which one of the tactics are you using mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I've stopped rotating between 4-4-2 and Força Volante by xPer and started using this main one (Best Ever 4231 the original tactic)

Take a look at my results (oh and I also changed the DLP to F9 to suit Dybala better this season and oh boy he's been scoring some goals)

hsej8p

hsejxt
(why I cannot upload screenshots? what's the best way to do it?)

Last edited:
Since I've stopped rotating between 4-4-2 and Força Volante by xPer and started using this main one (Best Ever 4231 the original tactic)

Take a look at my results (oh and I also changed the DLP to F9 to suit Dybala better this season and oh boy he's been scoring some goals)

hsej8p

hsejxt
(why I cannot upload screenshots? what's the best way to do it?)

So you play dybala as the striker? What whit higuain? :)

I am using the original tac like you, whit Dybla as the attacking midfielder and higuain as striker.

I did the same with Rooney and he's been playing amazing. Only player I can't get going is Sigurdson, which is annoying because he's a good player. Would he benefit from a different role you think?