Playing as Schalke (first season). Tactics works preety good. Currently 3rd in the league. But I've managed to keep clean sheet only in 4 out of 32 games. My defenders looks like from Sunday League. In 27 league games I lost 44 goals. Usually, my FullBacks have the highest av rat in my team but now they are just terrible.

Nevertheless, tactis in general is fine so congrats on creating it but I will still have to look for a better one(defence wise).

Playing as Schalke (first season). Tactics works preety good. Currently 3rd in the league. But I've managed to keep clean sheet only in 4 out of 32 games. My defenders looks like from Sunday League. In 27 league games I lost 44 goals. Usually, my FullBacks have the highest av rat in my team but now they are just terrible.

Nevertheless, tactis in general is fine so congrats on creating it but I will still have to look for a better one(defence wise).

I played with Liverpool and from my experience, you need fast CBs with height.

Also , against big teams. Change mentality to counter and see if it helps.

Does it have ot be a left footer on the left and vice versa, I am looking to try this as Newcastle, and all the Wide players for the right are left footed, would appreciate a response, but understand you may be hard at work on a FM19 Save/tactic

went well for a few games, then collapsed dramatically, re reading the OP, I assume it is aimed for top clubs, of Course Juve score a lot of goals, have you seen there front 4, not exactly, Perez, Gayle, Kenedy, and whoever I can get to play on the right