it is very inconsistent, got knocked out from CL round of 16, as Man City, by Spartak Moscow!

To use this tactic with Man City and not have any success, yeah you are doing something wrong for sure.

WHat did you do to make the tactic most effective ?
Mantain your players happy, praise them when they play well, have the best suited players for the role (i signed dybala so I changed DLP to F9), give them proper rest between games, adjust the training well, have a good pre-match routine (mine is attacking movemen) that's basically it

Could I use this tactic with other Championship teams like Wolves or Barnsley instead of Aston Villa?

Yes, I am top of the league with Aston Villa using this formation :)

Thanks man. I have one more question. I also started a save with Aston Villa using this tactic. Did you buy or sell any of the starting players on Aston Villa?

With this tactic, most of the players are GREAT. Grealish and Snodgrass are amazing along with the CD's John Terry and Chester. However my problem lies with my Wing Backs, Hutton and Taylor. Also the Attacking Midfielder Josh Onomah is pretty bad.

Did you change some of these Wing Backs out? Or maybe Onomah at AMC? I just think they don't fit the roles that the tactic chooses for them.

Also our main striker, Jonathan Kodjia doesn't really fit as a Deep Lying Playmaker which is what the tactic says to do. He's more of a Target Man. So Kodjia hasn't really been doing all that great. How are you fixing this?

Last edited:
Aston Villa

Thanks man. I have one more question. I also started a save with Aston Villa using this tactic. Did you buy or sell any of the starting players on Aston Villa?

With this tactic, most of the players are GREAT. Grealish and Snodgrass are amazing along with the CD's John Terry and Chester. However my problem lies with my Wing Backs, Hutton and Taylor. Also the Attacking Midfielder Josh Onomah is pretty bad.

Did you change some of these Wing Backs out? Or maybe Onomah at AMC? I just think they don't fit the roles that the tactic chooses for them.

Also our main striker, Jonathan Kodjia doesn't really fit as a Deep Lying Playmaker which is what the tactic says to do. He's more of a Target Man. So Kodjia hasn't really been doing all that great. How are you fixing this?

Hi,
I struggled to sell players even though I wanted to. I got rid of Richards on a loan and sold Samba. Hutton and Bree have performed fairly well for me (Hutton for the big games, De Laet is injured). Signed Fuentes on a free for LWB who is better than Taylor and playing well. Taylor still plays ok though.
Onomah has played well in the AM role for me but I also signed Gribbin on loan who is good.
I also bought a new goal keeper, Axel Werner and signed Kévin Nkoudou on loan but play him as IF.
Kodjia playing well for me, just training him to the new role.

I have a large squad but have soooo many injuries!

Hi,
I struggled to sell players even though I wanted to. I got rid of Richards on a loan and sold Samba. Hutton and Bree have performed fairly well for me (Hutton for the big games, De Laet is injured). Signed Fuentes on a free for LWB who is better than Taylor and playing well. Taylor still plays ok though.
Onomah has played well in the AM role for me but I also signed Gribbin on loan who is good.
I also bought a new goal keeper, Axel Werner and signed Kévin Nkoudou on loan but play him as IF.
Kodjia playing well for me, just training him to the new role.

I have a large squad but have soooo many injuries!

Nice! So you're just having Kodjia train in the new Deep Lying Playmaker role?

Also you're changing the Trequista for Nkoudou and playing him as an IF instead?

when playing with juventus you have fantastic 11. try this tactic with Ascoli, win Serie A in 5 years. Not so fantastic anymore isnt it ?

Dude i won CL and french Ligue 1 with Lille in 3 seasons! This works. I am playing with team from 4. league in Germany and i am on the verge to get promoted to Bundesliga after 3 seasons. Back to back promotions.

This Tactic

This tactic is awesome!

I'm currently doing a double team save, using this tactic I have only lost 4 games out of 46 games played with both teams, I am new to this forum, but if I can post the results I will soon.

Last edited:
Results

View attachment 71939View attachment 71938 My Wigan and Man City results so far, going great!

You can see I have drawed 1 and lost only 2 in cup games and against Chelsea first time around my team fell asleep last 5 mins and gifted chelsea 2 goals to get a draw and against Moscow we didn't take our chances, yet again against Chelsea even game but fell apart after conceeding from a corner and had an horrific 10 min period but was an even stevens game, overall the tactic is good the front four dominates and we've had some fantastic results has you can see.

In my Wigan team forget the friendly games, our only really bad result was against Arsenal where we struggled didn't play great but it wasn't really a game where we wasn't really that bothered, and also against Charlton we gave away 2 penalties in last 5 mins which didn't help, but overall great and again front four are fantastic.

I'm happy with the tactic, You did a great a job, It dominates teams in most games also in possession aswell, In some games you get a defeat or draw but where you just didn't take your chances but overall that happens so can't complain, keep up the good tactics. I reccomened this Tactic, should work for most teams!

Aston Villa

Just completed the season with Villa and won the Championship on goal difference to Fulham.
There were a few games towards the end of the season where we started leaking goals and had a bit of inconsistent form.
Now to try this tactic going in to the Premier League!

This is by far the best tactic I have tried. Enjoying it so much that I have Steam in Offline mode to avoid any sudden updates!

I started a save with Liverpool.

First season:

I signed De Vrij and Gelson Martins. (My go to signings everytime in the first season!). I sold Sturridge in January for 50 million. Kept Ings as backup (He was doing much better than Sturridge). Won the league, FA Cup, Semis of the UCL. Lost to PSG on away goals. Salah and Mane were both injured so had to use Harry Wilson and Ox.

Second season - I sold Moreno, Ings, Coutinho, Henderson, Clyne, Wijnaldum, Lovren and signed Alex Sandro, Savic, Arthur, Goretzka (Free), Romagnoli and Alexis Sanchez.

Tactic took a while to get going, too many new signings but I won the League, UCL, FA Cup!

Salah won World Player of the Year and Mane came in second. The wide players are always with the best ratings!

The only major issue with the tactic is that the AP does not perform well often. Other than that fantastic!

A tip for away games that worked for me - Change the mentality to Counter before the match/ while holding on to a lead.

Thanks for a superb tactic!

Any suggestions how to get the AMC to perform better?