FAQ on FM-Base

boozemonster

Reaction score
Right ive had a **** day at work, my editor is a *****. i woke up with a hangover and i cant move me arms from training last night...

Im also getting sick of seeing the same questions on here...

So this is how it is...

"who should i be?"
Answer: Be anyone you want you fools, its your game; must you be like sheep and be led through the game. Perhaps you would like someone to hold your hand while you do it? if you dont know try being unemployed.

"Who should i sign with Man City?"
Answer: Similar to above really. There are now 21 different threads about Man City tactics and players. If you cant be arsed to look, dont post a new thread asking. This site even has a cool little players section that you can search through. Use either GenieScout or MiniScout if your still having problems and dont mind cheating a little.

"I cant find the editor"
Answer: Start menu----All programs----Sports interactive----tools(of which your most likey one)----Data Editor
not too hard really, look before you post, i cant believe that some people dont know whats on their computer.

"how do i create a club?"
Answer in the editor go to the toolbar (its where al you tools go to drink) go to edit and creat club.
in the words of Alexandr Olynlev, founder of comparethemeerkat.com... "simples".

"how do i put my local team into the game?"
in the editor go to the competition you want you team to be in and swap them for one already in it. "simples"

*****, mate your only saying what most of the regulars,mods and admins are thinking

We have tried to think of a good few ways to cut it out but it's not working.

Gregor even started a thread linking everyone to other threads but it goes unnotised.

I did lol at your compairethemeerkat references and you managed to brighten up my afternoon :p

Edit-

My favs have to be 'Aguero, is he worth signing...look at his ****** stats' 'how do i make cristiano ronaldo good?.....errm play him?'

who is better *** or ***...use the compare feature in game or simply look at both players and decide.

Last edited:
I did lol at your compairethemeerkat references and you managed to brighten up my afternoon :p

have you ever been on comparethemeerkat.com? it was quite entertaining for about 10mins.

it just that I'm finding it a little tedious when I click "new posts" and find that its almost a carbon copy of another post, most of the time with exactly the same name.

Come on who really needs to ask which team to be?

Or who to buy with Man City, anyone you've got loads of money!

Yes i went on it the other day, funny for two mins but to many refrences to compare the market :p the FAQ's are funny

I keep harping on about using search or looking at the stickies but its not even that hard. The same thread most people are making is on the same page of the forum.

I started a discussion the other day in the staff room as to what we could do but looks like we have some new forum members who might actually have something decent to contribute....so waht do you people think we could do to avoid the stupid threads to a minimum and the duplicate threads?

I keep harping on about using search or looking at the stickies but its not even that hard. The same thread most people are making is on the same page of the forum.

I started a discussion the other day in the staff room as to what we could do but looks like we have some new forum members who might actually have something decent to contribute....so waht do you people think we could do to avoid the stupid threads to a minimum and the duplicate threads?

Bring back the birch8-|

There's not much you can do. From now on any duplicate threads I see are just going to be closed asap.

I don't really know how it works, lee's idea seems fine, but you could add like a manchester city special, like you did for players or graphics, since half the threads are about them

Last edited:
and many amongst us are noobs, doesn't mean that we have to be stupid but the guys just comes and asks his question, put some kind of warning and that should do too.
erm... but rethinbking about what lee ahs said I think he's already doing it so there wasn't much point.

Double posts are annoying as **** as well

Edit your last post ffs unless your double posting is like weeks apart or summat or completly differnent.

Yes sir, as you command sir, I mean double posting should be punished as a criminal offence, but then excuse me if not having spent my life in front of a computer I don't know the rules of geeksland.

Yes sir, as you command sir, I mean double posting should be punished as a criminal offence, but then excuse me if not having spent my life in front of a computer I don't know the rules of geeksland.

stay out of my kingdom then *****

27107_ban_him.jpg

a sticky thread about using the data editor and creating club/player etc. would cut down some duplicate postings. I'll get writing one now if someone can make it into a sticky?

Sure, that would be appreciated. :)

It's one of the forum rules...