FAQ on FM-Base

Sure, that would be appreciated. :)

[*] No 'txt' talk. Please check your spellings.
[*] Do no multi-post. Use the edit button when necessary.

Lol you do realise you spelt 'not' wrong on the following rule.

Of course I noticed, I was obviously testing you all.

Have a cookie.

Well observed Gregor, I was too busy playing WoW to notice. Infraction for the double posting. It's not like you have an excuse, you even quoted the rule you broke.

*edit* I'll have that cookie back too.

Having two quotes in one post would require some form of effort, and i'm not into all that. ;) It's Gregor's fault anyway he said something funny.

The button to the right of the Quote one which lets you select multiple quotes to post. :D

Yeh to further explain.

Click the multiquote button on each post you want to quote then instead of hitting quick reply hit the reply button

now then boozemonster! hows the station? ill be seeing you soon in there as me and jade aint gonna sort our relationship out if shes working behind the bar while im sat at it drinking to excess and trying my best to remove anyone-who-tries-it-on-with-her's legs from the general vacinity of thier person......anyhow, back on topic as its would be rather contradictory.

1. nice thread, i think man city are getting to be equally as annoying on this site as they are in real life. suppose its another triumph in fm's quest to be as real to life a manager sim as you can buy!!

2. my "manchester city guide" will appear at the bottom of this post.

3. i thought of maybe a few threads which were private and you can only get into them if you prove yourself not to be a spammer, spaff, idiot, man city noob manager, or general annoyance.

4. please help me on my problem thread in general discussion, im at my wits end, really. off topic i know, but relevant in the sense that sensible people are posting on this thread and sensible answers are what i need.......

i thought this man city guide might be helpful......quote it and sticky it if you like it.....

"man city guide.......

Tactics: Download one, dont bother making one as you'll only double post a triple thread with spelling mistakes telling us all about it and to top it all off the download link will take us all to a picture of me nana's piles.....

Players: Go to "search"---->"players" and then click "filters". after arriving here, pat yourself on the back and throw yourself a fish. then customise the filter as so......select "value"----->"at least"------>"£30million". Then blindfold youself, spin around ten times whilst balancing a broom shaft on your head, move the mouse in a big circle on the screen and click at random. whichever player you have chosen, selct "make offer", then buy him. repeat this as desired followed by another fish.

USEFULL TIPS: if your manchester city team is not performing to required standards, follow my simple tip.......simply click on "quit game"---->"yes"------>when met with your desktop select "my computer"------>right click on "C: drive"------>"format hard drive"....then remove football manager from your disk drive, place the cd back in the box and follow these simple instructions.......go to "fat chris"----->"gamestation"----->"trade please"----->

hope this helps! dont forget the fish now!"

boozemonster could you help me please, i dont know who to go, any reccomendations would be appreciated, although for the time being i have gone man city until you point me in the right direction.

I was also wondering if you could reccomend any good signings for city, i have bought Ronaldo but could'nt make him good so i was looking for the data editor to tweak him a little but i could'nt find it! could you point me in the right direction as to where it is please or give advice on how to make him good.

Thanks

P.S im allergic to talking meercats.

boozemonster, im managing man city but feel thier transfer budget is too low, how do i edit this?

I just asked how to get the BEST out of him, I thought he should get ratings above 7.5 every game that's all!!!!

Again my answer has to be play him...in position obviously

Boozemonster i have to laugh, you have somehow became the n00b leader even though this thread was a bit of a rager at them in the first place. I guess people see Man City and thats it.

Again my answer has to be play him...in position obviously

Boozemonster i have to laugh, you have somehow became the n00b leader even though this thread was a bit of a rager at them in the first place. I guess people see Man City and thats it.

I think people are joking Kris...I think