FAQ on FM-Base

haha i think my man city guide shows i was joking!

quite proud of my transfer budget quote!......saying all this, at least the man city noobs can play on fm, annoyingly, I CANT because me computers done a magic trick and turned itself into a game of musical statues.......windows boot, log in to profile, windows xp greeting sound plays....stops....and freeze.

No job is hard enough, but im not the only one to have been credit crunched.
But no FM or C&C generals OR day of defeat source is very hard to cope with! now im on my laptop, which sometimes resembles a commador 64's bowel movement.....fm is currently r.o.t.f.l.o.l at it!

lol love your posts Bish, i couldn't agree more with the issues raised in this thread, the forum used to brilliant, but lately its getting littered with a lot of ****, the Man City issues is well raised.

Well Done boozemonster even if you were ranting :)

lol cheers!! i know its a rant but come on, some posts on here are as idiotic as a fat man asking how to fart!

aside from all the joking it is a well raised thread, like the other night i was looking for a few cheap players on the players section (obviously) and i was met by a tidal wave of bemused mark hugheses. "striker for man city"...WHAT?!?! you've got robinho for gods sake!!

Last edited:
Well we've been trying to stamp out the problem with a harder line over the past few days.

If you get 15 points you receive a weeks ban. The points vary for offence.

Double Posting 5 1 Month(s)
Signature Rule Violation 5 1 Month(s)
txt tlkin innit 5 1 Month(s)
Inappropriate Language 10 1 Month(s)
Posted pr0n 10 1 Month(s)
Spam\Off-Topic 10 1 Month(s)
Insulted Other Member(s) 20 Never
Requested Serial/Crack 60 Never

Most people have accepted their infaractions and not too many have offended again...the fm-base rehab programme is working ;) Although for some people an infraction is the end of their life, or at least on this site and so they go in a wee cream puff and not only leave but remove some of their posts.

yup the stamp down is def working. I havbe notised the threads for Man City are being cut down. A few qq's but it's going good