Favourite Comedian?

mark 19 times

Reaction score
Personally, my favourite is Milton Jones, he's hilarious.I'm going to see him in October can't wait!!

Milton Jones on mock the week- 'i went for an Italian recently, he was annoying me'

I do like Milton but he seems a bit love hate.
I think Russell Howard is hilarious :D

Love: Tim Minchin and Michael McIntyre (Jesus, I'm so middle-class! ;))

Hate: Lee Nelson.

Love: Tim Minchin and Michael McIntyre (Jesus, I'm so middle-class! ;))

Hate: Lee Nelson.

I love McIntyre but sweet Jesus Minchin isn't funny.

Michael Mcintyre, Frankie Boyle in the Mock the Week days was genius, Billy Connolly is class, and i usually find female comedians rubbish, but Sarah Millican is pretty good as well

michael mcintyre is the funniest man ive ever seen and cant wait to see him again next year :)

I like alot of comedians, i went to see Lee Evans a few years ago in Bournemouth and it was class. I like Michael McIntyre, Russell Howard, Sarah Millican, John and Kevin Bishop, Jon Richardson and the list goes on i could be here forever.

Lee Evans, Stewart Francis, Stewart Lee, Jimmy Carr, Ed Byrne, Tim Vine, Milton Jones, Sean Lock, Brendon Burns, Lee Mack, Adam Hills, Russell Howard, Sarah Millican & quite a lot more.

Also, the only American that I find funny, Jeff Dunham.

Have about 50 stand up DVD's in my collection.

Last edited:
Lee Evans, Michael McIntyre, Peter Kay, John Bishop, Frankie Boyle, Russell Howard.

Richard Pryor, Billy Connolly, Frankie Boyle, Kevin Bridges.

George Carlin was immense RIP. You may also remember him as Rufus in both Bill and Ted films

1) Michael McIntyre - funniest man alive! makes me cry every time I watch him
2) Eddie Murphy (Raw)
3) Robin Williams if ******* funny
4) Pablo Francisco (however he does the same show, he was funny when I watched him the 1st time)
5) Jimmy Carr