Favourite Comedian?

Jimeoin is the funniest and cleverest comedian I have ever seen. Search for him on Youtube!

Reginal D Hunter is a beast! By far my favourite comedian at the moment!

Jon Stewart/Ricky Gervais/Frankie Boyle/James Corden. In that order. ;)

haha, forgot about Ricky, love the Ricky Gervais show and his stand up, Extra's is pretty **** funny too

May sound sexist but I don't find women comedians funny at all. Some are alright but most are just annoying :/

My favourites have to be Michael McIntyre, Jason Manford, Lee Evans, Russell Howard and Lee Mack- Make me laugh, everytime I see them on TV/Youtube. One day I'll go and see one of them live.

Frankie Boyle, Billy Connolly, Dave Chapelle, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy.

Kevin Bridges, Michael McIntyre, Sean Loch, Jason Manford and that new guy on 8 out 10 cats.

he's an un-intentional comedian (if thats actually a word), still a comedian.

I know mate, I used to listen to him years back on XFM before he was as famous as he is now cause of podcasts and stuff. I want him as a pet!

Is it just me that can't stand Michael Mcintyre? I just find him really annoying.

....How is it that Russell Peters has only been mentioned twice? :O He's quite possibly the best comedian out there atm!

Well, there's also Dave Chappelle...

Michael Mcintyre hands down for me. Just hilarious.

Milton Jones, Stewart Francis, Ed Byrne, Chris Addison, Micky Flanagan, Jack Whitehall, Michael McIntyre, Lee Evans, Nik Rabinowitz, Jarred Christmas, Mark Watson, Russell Howard, Al Murray. Yes if you can see I'm a big fan of comedy.

Lee Mack, Stuart Francis, Jack Whitehall, Michael McIntyre, Russell Howard, Milton Jones and Noel Fielding.