Favourite Comedian?

Michael McIntyre (+ massive tennis fan) and Milton Jones on Mock the Week, anyone?

Lee Evans, got tickets to see him in Dublin in October

I like Seinfeld. Seriously.

Dave Chapelle & Chris Rock.

'they found fckn' Saddam Hussein in a hole, and they can't find Tupac's killer?!'

Stand-up ftw.

I reckon Lee Evans and Russell Howard are the two most overrated comedians on the face of the earth. Genuinely can't stand any of them.

(tin hat on)

Lee Evans, got tickets to see him in Dublin in October

You are gunna have the best time ever bud trust me. I saw him in Bournemouth and as i was taking a swig of my beer he made me laugh so much i spat it out over this girls head sitting infront of me. She was not happy lol.

I reckon Lee Evans and Russell Howard are the two most overrated comedians on the face of the earth. Genuinely can't stand any of them.

(tin hat on)
Totally agree about Russell Howard.Good News is one of the most godawful shows i've ever seen

Well......Milton Jones, had never seen him on tv or anything so didnt know what to expect but a friend got me tickets to watch him live..... What a load of *****. he prattles off about 15 puns per min with only 1 or 2 half decent ones at all. Was gutted. The lad on before him (as a warm up) was miles better, James Acaster. I'd rather of watched him for a full set than Milton Jones.

One bloke even walked out half way though saying "One liners died with laurel and Hardy!" (wtf) while his embaressed girlfriend and her mate were saying "just leave it Dave!". That bit was quite funny.

Well......Milton Jones, had never seen him on tv or anything so didnt know what to expect but a friend got me tickets to watch him live..... What a load of *****. he prattles off about 15 puns per min with only 1 or 2 half decent ones at all. Was gutted. The lad on before him (as a warm up) was miles better, James Acaster. I'd rather of watched him for a full set than Milton Jones.

One bloke even walked out half way though saying "One liners died with laurel and Hardy!" (wtf) while his embaressed girlfriend and her mate were saying "just leave it Dave!". That bit was quite funny.
Disagree, his one liners are always really clever and it's difficult to guess the punchline. Top comedian.

However my favourite would have to be Shaun Lock. Most comedians on panel shows just recycle all their stand up lines, but he's proved on every episode of 8 out of 10 cats (as well as other shows) that he's just genuinely a naturally funny guy.

HATE-Lee Mack & Jo Brand and Ross Noble

Like-Sean Lock, Dara O'Brien, Phil Jupitus, Bill Bailey, Rich Hall, Jimmy Carr, David Mitchell, Simon Armstell, Robin Williams, Noel Fielding.

Disagree, his one liners are always really clever and it's difficult to guess the punchline. Top comedian.

However my favourite would have to be Shaun Lock. Most comedians on panel shows just recycle all their stand up lines, but he's proved on every episode of 8 out of 10 cats (as well as other shows) that he's just genuinely a naturally funny guy.

I "got" the jokes any everything (a fair few were very easy to see coming), but none were worth much more than a chuckle and it got monotomous after a short while. He played a character (his grandad) at the start of his set and that was actually really good.

Agree with Sean Lock, hes class

I have to go with Eddie Murphy and his really early stan-up stuff, ****** wicked stuff! I want some ice cream etc. classic! Like loads of brits as well, but can´t stand McIntyre.

Last edited: