Favourite Players / Best Signing

Collison, for some reason I love seeing him develop and succeed

Khaleem Hyland-This lad is doing wonders for my Nottm Forest.
Krystian Pearce-A very reliable young centre back that develops into a fantastic player.Already attracts interest from Celtic.

aquino .......adam vass....... gignac ....... rivas(inter).........asenjo........???

just a heads up for people. if you're looking for the best attacker to score goal after goal, no matter which division. then buy Artem Milevskyi in Dinamo Kiev. in my first season with Hull City he scored 25 goals in 22 appearances (!).

davide santon / buy-free / sell-17M
akinfeev / buy-6M 7 / now-25M (year 2016)
mehmet ekici / buy-1.6M / sell-24M hamburg (year 2016)
angelo palombo / buy-12M / sell-25M (after 1 year)
ched evans / in my team / sell-26M chelsea

awwt no more zuculini is chris v8 update as he went to hoffenheim, guess i'll have to turn to moussa sissoko

clement chantome-very good defensive midfilder
jack wilshare-england wonderkid

Micah Richards, Igor Akinfeev, Aiden McGeady, Dmytro Chygrynskyi, Keirrison, Eugene Shakhov and also Lukman Haruna is fast becoming amazing :).

Oh and also, the best free signing ever...
Bojan! :D
keirrison and bojan are tremendous....
They Both were the top goalscorers in my 3rd season...
AMAZING... azpilicueta, marcano,sakho and thiago silva will be a STRONG WALL at the back...Miguel veloso and Joao Moutinho at the middle, Guardado and marquinhos are THE BEST CHOICE for WINGS...
and the last but not least,,,The SUPER GREAT GOALKEEPER will be OCHOA (mexico).....

just wondering how much do ppl normally get fazio for and when because i can never get him no matter how much i offer for him

1st season about 12.5 million, he has release clause of like 15 million v.9.1 maybe a little less with good negotiations! well what team are you? <)

always an epl team but even teams with a lot of money (man city arsenal etc) can sometimes get 30 mil rejected and im on the 9.3 version i dont go any higher because well would you pay upto 30 something mil for him

Fazio on the 9.3 update is about 20 mill 1st season, i got him for arsenal end of first season for 17 mil. him and toure are awsome at heading in corners. Fazio has 8 goals in 10 games for me in my second season. Well worth the 17 i paid

hey just wondering.. probably off topic ****... is there any way that you to find the next kaka besides from searching through millions of youngsters??

hey just wondering.. probably off topic ****... is there any way that you to find the next kaka besides from searching through millions of youngsters??

Do you mean when it says somthing like '*player* is dubbed the next Kaka" ?

Because as far as i know it depends on your scouts and things. I may be wrong but i cant remember seeing a player described as 'the next *.........*' on two seperate saves.