Favourite Players / Best Signing

Per Cijan Skjelbred can cut it at most prem teams

yeah i signed him for fulham after 2 seasons and he did brilliant

simon vukcevic...
great player..
1 season became best player, and best transfer...

One of my favourite players that i have without needing to buy is Steven Fletcher of Hibernian (who i'm managing at the moment) and so far he's bagged me 12-13 competative goals in about the same number of games although he may have had more if he wasn't injured during the first 3-4 matches of the spl season.

alessendro rosiana for me scored 25 goals in 15 appearances

My fave player is Moussa Sissoko, class hardman defensive midfielder, no attitude problem, breaks into french team and becomes a talismanic viera like player by 2013

Xabi prieto signed for 5m in first season for sunderland, voted best midfielder in the world at the end and had a bid from real madrid for 20m

My favourite buys are Nani 17 million and J Moutinho 12.5 million

Balotelli - I bought him for two or three teams, he's a goal machine.
Veloso - Usually preforms and bags in a few stunners.

Asenjo pick him up when he has a minimum relaease fee clause think its about 7.5 Mil. becomes amazing

Javier Chevanton - my first buy on the game and he's moved clubs with me. He's like my personal mascot

3rd season, i got kaka villa cr9 messi but my fav has to be palombo, maggio...is better than cr9 in the game. fazio is very good i like steve mandonda more than akinfeev cheaper and better. wilshere turns beasty at 19 i hve man c

I always Zucilini, you can normally pick him up in the first season for around £250k, a couple of seasons later, people are offering £10-£15m for him :)
Another is Davide Santon, first season I bought him for Wolves for £2m, two seasons in he's worth 4m, but I haven't had any offers as I keep telling managers to back off :p

Cesar Azpilicueta from osasuna after 2 seasons he is a spanish international and has won young player of the season twice.

gotta be a bit of vagner love hes immense!!