Favourite Players / Best Signing

Gotta Be palombo get im for £13.75m all the time but if im a small club i sign arce and christian benitez

I'm icelandic so I sign hermann hreiðarsson from portsmouth and eggert jonsson from hearts lol :p

Micah Richards, Igor Akinfeev, Aiden McGeady, Dmytro Chygrynskyi, Keirrison, Eugene Shakhov and also Lukman Haruna is fast becoming amazing :).

Oh and also, the best free signing ever...
Bojan! :D

How did you get Bojan on a free???

bojan was available for a free on my game too, guardiola went to man U and the new manager didn't renew his contract for ages, i nearly got him...

asenjo, matias fernandez and felliani. All legends for my sunderland team.

Igor Akinfeev
Ignacio Camacho
Miguel Veloso
FERNANDO TORRES
Ashley Young

I can't believe not many people have diarra, he's quality, free kicks, 40 yarders, headers, poaches goals, and he's a midfielder! my arsenal team (2013)

Mandanda/Asenjo
sagna/glen johnson Richards/sakho N'Koulou/Zapata Clichy/Ross Davis(regen)

Walcott/Messi Diarra/Camacho Fabregas/iniesta Zhirkov/C. Ronaldo

Vela/Balotelli Aguero/Adebayor

just beat Chelsea 5-1, hatrick for aguero, 2 for Vela

thats a rwally good squad, but there are too many stars, i wudnt like to manage them, because you cant fit them all in

Sometimes it's nice to have such an in-depth, quality squad. Problems arise when players who are used to (and expect to) starting every game, are stuck on a bench constantly.

Artem Milevskyi is insane. Delivers in EVERY club Ive ever played him.
Juan Manuel Vargas as Left Midfielder is insane.
And Carlos Tevez of course.

Nani is absolutely quality for me at United, he scored 17 goals for a right winger and 23 assists most of them from corners. I sold him to Barcelona for £23.4m, I had him in my favourites to watch and he was on the bench and was unhappy with no first team football, so I bought him back for £11.5m, bargain.

Aguero, Vucinic and Camoranesi in my first season at Barca as I get injuries almost every game so I need some classy cover,

Jaou Moutinho (Spelling) Freddy Adu, Fredrico Vilar, Bale, and Steve Mandanda! :)

juao moutinho (sporting) ,miguel veloso(sporting) and oscar cardozo from benfica . every save almost