samillyroy

Reaction score
Hi guys.
Everyone always talks about the big players in their teams like Messi, Ronaldo etc etc.
In your team on FM, who is your favourite squad player - i.e. someone who performs consistently, does their job never complains, cheap wages.

Mine would have to be Tomasz Sokolowski. He was my second signing in the first season when I was scouting in Scandinavia. He cost 600k, and he went on to become vice-captain, always turns in good performances and scores some cracking screamers, I recommend people to look him up!

Anyway, love to hear from you all!

I am currently everton and mine would have to be Bilyaledtinov or Leon Osman, Osman is very under rated and has very consistent performances for me and poses a great threat down the right with his dribbling and pin point crosses, Bilyaledtinov is just a goal scoring phenomenon with more goals to games!

Sebastian Prediger in FM10. Sometimes was benched for long periods of time but always put in great performances and usually was better than my starters.

I'm currently managing West Ham and James Tomkins never lets me down. He earned a starting spot from me after doing well in the reserve team and as a substitute in some games. Ever since then he has constantly performed and has become a key player in my team.

a regen named Paul Howard, 20 year old striker for me with bolton, top scorer for the last three seasons

Ze Roberto - Great playmaker, had a cracking pre-season with a few assists, plus he had a great first game so my main man for my HSV team!

Captain Fantastic - Morgan Schneiderlin, still the only week in week out starter for my Southampton team, as we push for Top 4 in the prem. Also has something like 400 apps for the club.

Lukasz Fabianski, he's much better than Almunia and gets an average game rating of 7.24 not bad for him.

John O'shea, always available if I have an injury anywhere across the back 4 and always performs for me :D

Phil Jagielka when i lead everton to EPL glory in my 1st season and then brought him to man city with me