Favourite Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbolas

05bolasj
Reaction score
After looking through a stadium background pack, I want to know what is everyone's favourite stadium they have been to. Wheter for a match, tour or just a wander around. I also want to know what stadiums you would like to visit.

the emirates stadium

the riverside is a nice stadium as well

nou camp has allways been my fav since i took a tour round it when i was 11 its just magnificent

the emirates stadium

the riverside is a nice stadium as well
Have you been there ?

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

nou camp has allways been my fav since i took a tour round it when i was 11 its just magnificent
I want to see a match there; the top tier looks very daunting

Have you been there ?

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

I want to see a match there; the top tier looks very daunting

you get to stand right at the top in the tour and the pitch looks tiny lol

only stadiums ive been to are upton park and leyton orients home ground for weddings lol

Allianz Arena is nice, I've had a tour there and have also seen it lit up from the train. Worth a visit :)

I'd like to go to the Maracana, the Nou Camp and the San Siro.

City of manchester is a very nice ground, i also like vicarage road and carrow road

Was that in the Play Off Final a few years back, I went to Edgley Park this season to see Brentford V Stockport

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

City of manchester is a very nice ground, i also like vicarage road and carrow road
FA Cup Third Round Next Year - Man City V Brentford would be nice @ Eastlands

Was that in the Play Off Final a few years back, I went to Edgley Park this season to see Brentford V Stockport

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

FA Cup Third Round Next Year - Man City V Brentford would be nice @ Eastlands
Theyre extending eastlands to 60000 mate, will be great to go there :D

Ibrox and Hampden are good to go to Kilmarnocks Rugby park is also nice

I was genuinely impressed by Arsenal's move to the Emirates (not that it's done their football any good XD), so I've got to say the Emirates is up there.

Not so impressed with Pompey's Fratton Park, but if you've been there you can admit and agree that with their fans you could swear you were at the best stadium in the world.

Old Trafford - the best I've been to. It's big, it's atmospheric, and I like the shape of the staduim :$

Church Road :wub:

Church%20Road.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.