Favourite Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say the Millenium Stadium. Went there to watch a Rugby match last year, and it is brilliant with the roof closed

People say 6500, but many people think you could squeeze up to 8000-10000. Shame it will never be like that :(

old trafford for me not becourse am a man united fan but been to some games and love its great stadium.

out of england has to be camp nou

The Ricoh Arena, only because I get to go in a box when I go.

But I really like the Nou Camp, was sat in the gods one game, and another I went to, I was sat about 2 row's behind Kluivert when he was out injured, this was quite a while ago tho.

Also St. James Park is very, very sexy.

After today, probably Cardiff City Stadium, Brilliant Stadium. I also like Anfield, For Obvious Reasons *cough* 2-1!!! *cough*

I liked the Olympic Stadium in Berlin - Very Traditional
My favourites visited with Brentford are either Southampton or MK Dons

I liked the Olympic Stadium in Berlin - Very Traditional
My favourites visited with Brentford are either Southampton or MK Dons
My favourite visit would be, to the seoul world cup stadium in Korea watching Reading beat Lyon 1-0 in the Peace cup in 2007
S-seoul.jpg

What do we mean by good stadium? I have been to many stadiums world wide, some just tours while on holiday and some while supporting England. The San siro looks impressive, but once your inside you realize it has many faults, for example many seats have next to no view of the **** pitch!!! And it's a very untidy stadium, they don't maintain it very well at all!

Camp nou is very impressive, but again it was just in a horrid condition when I did a tour in 2007, it needs a decent refurbishment badly.

Did a Bernabau tour in 2008 while on holiday in spain and honest to god we found human s**t and p*ss in the hall ways it was so wrong. It's a very very nice stadium but that image will always ruin it for me lol

Old Trafford and Wembley are my top stadiums, they tick all the boxes, state of the art, very well looked after, decent size and both give an amazing experience.

Not a football stadium but still, a cracking stadium none the less.
The san francisco giants baseball stadium - beautifull.

the britana is very nice...but my beautiful meadow lane :)

Prescot Cables :O Do you live near Prescot? I try an get to as many of their games as possible, I have been offered a pre-contract by them.
1. Anfield
2. Karaiskaki (Olympiakos stadium) watched a Olympiakos V Panathinaikos match in there, absolutely brilliant, great stadium, only holds 30,000 as-well.
3. St James' Park

Ye i live in huyton, lol. Just a question out of curiosity, did u used to play for lfc youth???

Status
Not open for further replies.