Favourite Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Ibrox- Simply the Best
2. Tannadice- love going there
3. Stade de gerland- My one and only Euro away game, and a **** good one where the Gers won 0-3, but on top of that, hot stadium.

I also live in Huyton and yeah, why? Did you?

Nah i used to work there, i noticed a while ago someone called ben wortho on here, lol, kinds guessed it was u, used to do security there a few yrs back.

Gogogo, use PM's, as this is going sooooooo off topic. :)

Gogogo, use PM's, as this is going sooooooo off topic. :)

Ooops my fault, Back to the topic....

My other fav stadium as its the only other one i have been to is GOODISON PARK, lol.

out of every stadium.i think id mostly like to visit bayerns

2czo9ih.jpg

out of every stadium.i think id mostly like to visit bayerns

2czo9ih.jpg

wow looks peng in my opinion bayerns stadium is the best looking stadium but would love to go to the emirates. Old Trafford is 100years old this year and still going good would love to visit it

I was just searching about because I was editing my FM to increase the capacity of Stadio delle Alpi to it's correct capacity and I just realised how beautiful it is. :wub:

View attachment 62146

Grigg Lane - Home of Brockenhurst FC :wub:

Brockenhurst_Near_end_copyright.jpg

Wembley (best structures, design and amenities) or Estadio da Luz (best atmosphere, Reina agrees :p)

EDIT: forgot to say Allianz Arena, as the second best stadium design)

coreografia_luz_benfica_desportugal.jpg

Benfica -Porto

Last edited:
From what I saw at TV, I would like to go on St. James' Park (great atmosphere, unbeliveble) and City of Manchester Stadium.

From what I saw at TV, I would like to go on St. James' Park (great atmosphere, unbeliveble) and City of Manchester Stadium.

Yup, unbelievable. You MUST go there, seriously. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.