Favourite/Worst comedian?

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 112
  • Views 7K
micheal mcintyre obv, kevin bridges, kevin bishop, lee evans, jason manford, jimmy carr, sean lock, james cordon obv, ricky gervais, russell howard, frankie boyle, theres a canadian i really like he was on live at the apollo a bit ago does lots of punchlines, there a weird one called milton who goes on mock the week sometime he very funny, jack dee.

don't like vic reeves he not funny at all, used to like peter kay, don't really much like rob brydon, don't seem to find any female comedians funnyone i fell asleep watching the fat ugly on before, don't like billy connolly and chubby brown is bollocks.

richard pryor, greatest thing to ever happen to comedy.
this is the first part of his greatest show, the rest of the parts are easily findable, enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9_veAfixRE"]YouTube - Richard Pryor - Live In Concert - Part 1[/ame]

Peter Kay <3

Went to see his new show last year and it was amazingly funny :D

Dara O' Briain, Des Bishop, Tommy Tiernan, Neil Delamere, Russel Howard and my favorite Frankie Boyle

michael mcintyre and alan davies
hate russel brand and alan carr

Favorite: Tim Vine! also like michael mcintyre,peter kay,lee evans,jimmy car,john bishop,rich hall n many more

dislike: russell brand,joe brand,ricky gervais

ricky gervais-kevin bridges-bill bailey-john bishop-lee mack..i hav loads....agree alan carr is defo not funny
a person iseen the other night was amazing tom stade....realy funny

Favorite: Tim Vine! also like michael mcintyre,peter kay,lee evans,jimmy car,john bishop,rich hall n many more

dislike: russell brand,joe brand,ricky gervais

Tim Vine is the best one line comedian ever