Favourite/Worst comedian?

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 112
  • Views 7K
Favourites: Russell Howard, Stewart Francis, Frankie Boyle, Alan Davies, Rob Brydon, Hugh Dennis, Steve Coogan :) (In no particular order).

Just got back from Ricky Gervais @ The Apollo (The show is called "Science"but in actual fact has **** all to do with that, apart from discussing fat people and whether God is gay...) - really funny, and was supported (for 1/2 hour) by Stewart Francis (The canadian guy mentioned above) who was also very funny. Still find myself laughing at some of RG's jokes an hour later :)

Faves:
Ricky Gervais / Marcus Brigstocke / Reginald D.Hunter / Andrew Lawrence ( the weird looking guy from Ideal, not sure if he's in the show anymore but watched a stand up recently and he was brilliant )

Not a fan of :
Stewart Lee / Russell Brand / Tim Minchin

Chris Rock and Tommy Teirnan are legends :) Also like Lee Evans and Jimmy Carr :)

Hates' Jo Brand " Oh...I'm SO FAT...", that's ALL she talks about, garr :/ Not a fan of Peter Kay.

Likes - Bill Bailley,Simon Armstell, Dara O'Brian, Alan Davies, Russell Howard. More...but effort...

i like

Jason Manford
Russel Howard
Lee Evans
Micheal Macintrye (sp)

FRANKIE BOYLE NUFF SED

Jo Brand, Michael Mcintyre, Milton Jones and Reginald D Hunter

I'm going to see Ross Noble and Frankie Boyle within the next two months, can't wait :p
I like Jimmy Carr and John Bishop as well

Last edited:
Favourites: Stephen Francis, Time Vine, Kevin Bridges, Johnny Vegas, Ross Noble
Worst: Lee Evans, Michael McIntyre, Russell Howard, Michael McIntyre, Jo Brand, Did I mention Michael Mcintyre?, Lee Evans, Ricky Gervais, Michael McIntyre, Al Murray, Lee Evans. That's about it.

John Bishop,
Milton Jones,
Miles Jupp,
Russel Kane,
My favourite though, is Frankie Boyle!

John Bishop, Kevin Bridges and Frankie Boyle.