Favourite/Worst comedian?

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 112
  • Views 7K
Favourite: Jason Manford (Not just because he is a city fan he is hilarious)
Least Favourites: Russell Howard and Russell Brand.

anybody know the name of the canadian bloke who has been on mock the week a few times? anyway he's good

favorite used to be Lee Evans in the 90's

these days i like:
Lee Mack
Jason Manford
Ricky Gervais
Russell Howard

dislike:
omid Djalili
Andy Parsons
Bill Bailey (i like him, just not his stand up)

I like Jackie Mason ( american-jewish comedian - does the voice of Krusty's dad on the Simpsons ).
Also Jack Dee & anyone who, like Mason, is funny without trying TOO hard.
I dislike anyone who THINKS he is funny & tries too hard: Peter Kaye's stand-up ( he's good in Phoenix Nights ) & Lee Evans. Jimmy Carr because he come across as a smug *******.

Reginald D Hunter

''What is this,the ask the black guy segment''?

Reg:Back in the ghettos of the deep south...
Bill Bailey(interrupts)oh yeah ! We've all been there !
Reg:Back in the ghettos of the deep south...
Ian Hislop(interrupts):Wheres that ? Guildford ?
Reg:.....Ok,i'm just gonna let the white folk talk.

Legend !

Favourite: Chris Rock, Jimmy Carr, Micheal Mcintyre, Hugh Dennis

Hate: Lee Evans (swears wayyyyy to much for my liking) Russell Brand he is a complete ****, hate him soo much, Alan Carr drills behind belief, Frankie Boyle after that whole jib about downs syndrome people i thought he was completely out of order and frankly a complete **** :)

Think at the moment Rhod Gilbert is truly amazing. Also like Jimmy Carr & Peter Kaye (in his early days)

he's ok, flaps about a lot, but can be hilarious at times

I love Reginald D Hunter and Michael McIntyre

Legends :wub:

Seeing Ricky Gervais tonight for my birthday (in 6 days) :wub:

Also love Michael McIntyre and Tim Minchin.

Favorite - Lee Evans, Funniest man in the world because he actually just jokes about things that happen to everyone nearly every day of their lifes,

Also like Tim Vine for his one liners he does have me in tears !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx9EIMiGaJ0"]YouTube- tim vines brilliant jokes[/ame]

Hate- Micheal Mcintre and Dara' O Brien , he is a embarssment to Ireland

Like - Russell Howard, Reginald D Hunter, McIntyre, Rhod GIlbert, Jason Manford, Dara O' Briain, Bill Bailey, Kevin Bridges, Paul Merton, Ian Hislop, Alan Davies, Simon Amstell, Jo Brand, Frankie Boyle (occasionally), Dom Joly, Marcus Brigstocke, Hugh Dennis, Andy Parsons, Alistair McGowan, Sean Lock and many others I can't think of at the minute.

Hate - Ricky Gervais with a passion, Russell Brand is a bit of a **** also. Peter Kay. Vic Reeves/Bob Mortimer. Simon Brodkin (guy who did that Lee Nelson show not so long ago - quite possibly the least funny thing I've seen all year)

Love Steve Coogan and Lee Mack.

Dislike Lee Evans and Patrick Kielty (not sure how he ever qualified as a comedian)

Like - Russell Howard, Reginald D Hunter, McIntyre, Rhod GIlbert, Jason Manford, Dara O' Briain, Bill Bailey, Kevin Bridges, Paul Merton, Ian Hislop, Alan Davies, Simon Amstell, Jo Brand, Frankie Boyle (occasionally), Dom Joly, Marcus Brigstocke, Hugh Dennis, Andy Parsons, Alistair McGowan, Sean Lock and many others I can't think of at the minute.

Hate - Ricky Gervais with a passion, Russell Brand is a bit of a **** also. Peter Kay. Vic Reeves/Bob Mortimer. Simon Brodkin (guy who did that Lee Nelson show not so long ago - quite possibly the least funny thing I've seen all year)

You had to ruin it all. Agree with pretty much all of that, except Andy Parsons is **** IMO, he lacks any confidence and always seems to laugh at his own jokes. (McIntyre does this too but gets away with it because his laugh is itself hilarious). Secondly, i really like RG, seeing him tonight at the apollo. Everything else is exactly what i think (H)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9MAmWnOznI"]YouTube- Mr Bean - Painting his house[/ame]

BOOM

The funniest thing James Corden could do is throw himself in front of a train.