FC Bayern Munich - The Art of Counter-Attacking

In future, can you please ensure that you have all the information posted and the tactic ready before creating a thread?
I am sorry but i thought working on progress is better , beacuse every Tactic need to improve and Im testing with lot of teams , and I will post it soon today and the thread wont be without tactic :p .

Last edited:
You have edited out that you will be releasing this tactic in the next 15 minutes - I assume you now wont be?? :(
You right mate , i back you pardon all of you wating , but im to busy with other things I'll realse today if not you have Premission to Delite my Thread ;)

Whats the point of putting up a tactic and not the download link. Now I have to keep coming back to see if its been posted yet. Kinda put me off this tactic now.

I am sorry but i thought working on progress is better , beacuse every Tactic need to improve and Im testing with lot of teams , and I will post it soon today and the thread wont be without tactic :p .

It's to avoid cluttur on the thread. When you post a new tactic which replicates a real life trend, everyone who downloads tactics is going to want it there and then. We then get 10-20 posts of

'when will this be released?'

Whats the point of putting up a tactic and not the download link. Now I have to keep coming back to see if its been posted yet. Kinda put me off this tactic now.
I will post Reply here and notice you all , the point is to tweak my self , because i want to see the reaction of tactic to 3 or 4 teams First 10 games , i oupdated results and today will be released , i oupdated the thread game after game , Work on Progress .

It's to avoid cluttur on the thread. When you post a new tactic which replicates a real life trend, everyone who downloads tactics is going to want it there and then. We then get 10-20 posts of

'when will this be released?'
Today just want to give it a shoot again with Bayern stronger team than Stoke ( Didnt make any Transfers with stoke ) , beacuse im tweakin runin 4 games with stoke than going back to bayern to get best reaction , just Fantastic Result against Man Utd and the tactic isnt even Half Fluid . iim looking to make my Rm and LM more dangerous the only players im not sutisfied yet are these position Rm and LM ( bTHW playin with 3CB's)
View attachment 350929

Could you upload your player filter list, the main attributes for each position

Hey guys Finaly its done The Tactic is Rady for download Share your thoughts

Check for the link in 1st Main Thread

Looks like i will be trying this out! Not so sure which team test it with though..

Looks like i will be trying this out! Not so sure which team test it with though..

I tested with stoke without any Transfer ( low fluid ) and the results are " shocking " :p I'll post the new oupdated Table in 1st Thrads page

I'm currently enjoying your old tactic so I'll give this one a bash with Preston North End (League 1) to see how it does lower down the food chain!

I tested with stoke without any Transfer ( low fluid ) and the results are " shocking " :p I'll post the new oupdated Table in 1st Thrads page
Im guessing 'shocking' means good :p and I am going to be in the Bundesliga just not sure which team

[URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/89090627.png/"]
333jc.png
[/URL]