FC Bayern Munich - The Art of Counter-Attacking

is there any chance you make the same tactic for bayern's deep 4-2-3-1 formation?

is there any chance you make the same tactic for bayern's deep 4-2-3-1 formation?

I will if u will tweak my final version For FMC :p , You mean with 2 DM , ill twak in a second and send the link here ..

Thank you very much , but will u tweak when i have Final Version ?
ofc I will. just remind me.
one thing I noticed when testing the 4-2-3-1 deep version. DMCR has to be a physical beast because he is the target player in corners.

Last edited:
Hey man Can you sugest me some Lm and Rm and with sttugart

RM - Marco Davide Faraoni - Position: MR/DR/WBR
LM - Griezman - From Real Sociedad In Spain ..
MR – Ilsinho
ML – David Templeton

Last edited:
hi did your strickers score a lot or it's all your players ?

hi did your strickers score a lot or it's all your players ?
Depends which team In my Real Madrid Save My Dm( Alonso ) scores almost every game Also (ACM - Ronaldo - Ozil ) , im my Stoke Game Crouch scores more , i depends what player have in your team if u have worldclass players than everyone can score .

Guys i want to infrom u all, that my Final Version will be realesed Soon and its more more Stronger than Original .

it looks great i play with dortmund and i have player like gotze, reus, schurrle, abel hernandez, facundo ferreira, gundogan what do you think about them?

it looks great i play with dortmund and i have player like gotze, reus, schurrle, abel hernandez, facundo ferreira, gundogan what do you think about them?
You need to sign Eren Derdiyok , Gotze AMC , Reus LM , Schurle RM , Gundogan CM , and DM look for one player that has Stamina , Tackling , etc..

Guys i want to infrom u all, that my Final Version will be realesed Soon and its more more Stronger than Original .

Hi, is the link on the first page updated to this new one?

It's just under download it's says original and then under that is says final version?

What time do you think the final version is ready?
Because I have time now to try it:p