FC Bayern Munich - The Art of Counter-Attacking

I'm currently enjoying your old tactic so I'll give this one a bash with Preston North End (League 1) to see how it does lower down the food chain!
Im glad to hear that mate , yaah two tactics are very good , but sometimes u cant get the best reaction if your not playing with players that need the tactic .

Doesn't the tactical genius message pop up when you use different tactics?? It's never come up for me when I use the same tactic all the time.

Yeah agree i thought that I should post this beacue i made near 100 tweaks and changes from 1st time To this point , and wasnt easy , and wanted to tell all you guys why i posted so Late ;)

3 CB's , 1 DM , LM , RM , ACM , 3 STRIKERS , this is based in more counter than the other Tactic 4-3-3, 99 % of my goals are from Counter , Counter with 7 Players joing the Attack look at the pics , and for other Tactic The Strategy is same but i find it sometimes to Defensive and wanted to create more Counter Attack based on having more players in the Opposition are , but keepin 3 CB's in my Own .
it is 3 CB's , 1 DM , LM ,CM, RM , ACM , 2 STRIKERS

Ok but you only mention DC DM ST, What about other positions

It doesnt make to much deference try LM And Rm to have pace and Also 15+ tackling Cm player like Fellaini Box to Box , ACM need to have Long shoot , creativity , off the ball .

it is 3 CB's , 1 DM , LM ,CM, RM , ACM , 2 STRIKERS

LOL , i changed for away games to have more player when defending and its working beat man utd with that tweak , The Tactic need to win ball fast and quick and you have to play with team that has good player tackling attribute 15+ , the Tweak is working Away and home so dont put it 3 strikers if you want try my other Counter Attack tactic with 3 strikers

P.S mY English sucks :(

You have to play with team that has good player tackling attribute 15+ ( Midd & Def)
Better play Cb's As Striker reather than Short striker

Why do all players keep shooting from 30 yds out, and missing