FC Bayern Munich - The Art of Counter-Attacking

Mate, its an insane tactic to use at Home games! Completely loco! Last game against Chelsea, I had their entire team camped in their penalty area for 70% of the game haha. They were diving into tackles to save their lives. Haven't had much success yet in away games because its a little weak defensively.

Mate, its an insane tactic to use at Home games! Completely loco! Last game against Chelsea, I had their entire team camped in their penalty area for 70% of the game haha. They were diving into tackles to save their lives. Haven't had much success yet in away games because its a little weak defensively.

Thanks for testing mate , Use Original Version Away from home ;)

Going to test this with Schalke. I think I've got suitable players for it.

------------Unnerstal

---------Howedes Santana

Uchida Papadopoulos N.Uysal Fuchs

------Barnetta Draxler Volland

------------Huntelaar

which version is this?

Trying this with FC Bayern. Seems to work well against weaker teams but it's quite helpless against strong opponents. Just lost 3-0 to Real Madrid at home. I don't think i've ever lost 3-0 at home to anyone with Bayern before. So that's a record :p. Could have easily been 5-0, i got lucky a few times.
I'll keep going and if things go better i'll let you know.

Trying this with FC Bayern. Seems to work well against weaker teams but it's quite helpless against strong opponents. Just lost 3-0 to Real Madrid at home. I don't think i've ever lost 3-0 at home to anyone with Bayern before. So that's a record :p. Could have easily been 5-0, i got lucky a few times.
I'll keep going and if things go better i'll let you know.

Thanks For the Feedback , try my Suggestions . The Final Version is quite Attacking based so If u play against team like Real Madrid than try Original Tactic .

( FINAL VERSION )
Here
Use For Home Games

---------------------------------------------------------
(Original Version)
Here
Use For Away Games(Or Home Games Against Stronger Teams )

Last edited:
I don't understand why it is not working.
My German National team played Ghana at home and lost 2-1. I had 22 shots on goal, they had 5. My players are much better than Ghana's. Very very inefficient.

I don't understand why it is not working.
My German National team played Ghana at home and lost 2-1. I had 22 shots on goal, they had 5. My players are much better than Ghana's. Very very inefficient.

yeah thats happen sometimes 22 shots on goal are amazing u cant blame tactic here but ur player :p Poor Finishing though :(

Terribly inconsistent by now. Lost all the big matches (away it simply sucks, sorry to say that) and the fans often complain about how bad the team plays. They are right, I must say. :S

I'll stick with it till January and see what happens.

Terribly inconsistent by now. Lost all the big matches (away it simply sucks, sorry to say that) and the fans often complain about how bad the team plays. They are right, I must say. :S

I'll stick with it till January and see what happens.

which one are u using away ? Original or Final Version

Lol I was just kicked out from the german cup by a lower league team using the Original tactic, playing one of the worst games I've ever seen on FM13.
Sorry pal, I'm done with your tactics. Nice try btw ;)

View attachment 358243

Lol I was just kicked out from the german cup by a lower league team using the Original tactic, playing one of the worst games I've ever seen on FM13.
Sorry pal, I'm done with your tactics. Nice try btw ;)

View attachment 358243

Mate uve don it all wrong , u hade schalke and used the " Defending " tactic against lower teams , Read the front page mate Original Version is against stronger teams u need to defend , in this case u had to push on and use the Final Version which is more Attacking

Mate uve don it all wrong , u hade schalke and used the " Defending " tactic against lower teams , Read the front page mate Original Version is against stronger teams u need to defend , in this case u had to push on and use the Final Version which is more Attacking
Both of them are defending ones, and my team just kept playing horribly, no matter the opponent.