FC Bayern Munich - The Art of Counter-Attacking

Just go in new season with final version.. Any shouts maybe for this tactic?? And can you give me the link for classic final version.. (H)(H)

Mate the only important think is use right players in right position . AMCL need player with left foot prrefered , pace , like AML or Winger left put one Winger-left in this position like Griezmann , AMC - Player like Aguero - Tranquista , AMCR - players like Antonio Valencia . 2 DM'S need to be Destroyer exept DMCL who need little bit creativity . Good Luck Let me know if u are not happy with something .

The Link For FM Classic Version is Here

CookieMaker, great tactic, i started testing with Leeds in second season in EPL. I won few matches with big advantage for ex. 4-0 with Totettenham. Yesterday i switched to final version and tryied to play with flat defensive line with DL and DR but it seems that its better to play with orginal positions. I will post some screen today. Only game i lost at home with Man City (1-4), but they are hard to beat.

Nice to hear that u got some great results Thanks For Feedback
You should try Original Tactic sometimes , when playing with some strong teams if ur huge Underdog its more Defensive .

what team talk are you using m8 ?

Depends on Performance and Result , If im happy with how the game is going on I prise the team and if one player is making diference i praise him , if other players arent playing well i tell that im not happy , if the reaction is Ok , if they are motivated i give them another 15 min , if the rating improves i let em play if not i make Subb Immediately

My team likes this, but the players are always knackered afterwards, dropping to 70 and lower in fitness post game, from 100

My team likes this, but the players are always knackered afterwards, dropping to 70 and lower in fitness post game, from 100

Yes because they need to Pressure all the pitch thats why , try to have Brake before game and after game

What pitch size do you use,i've put it on standard for this season.

Yes because they need to Pressure all the pitch thats why , try to have Brake before game and after game

They are, I'll try specific fitneess training as well if not i'll drop the pressure slightly and see how i go.

Hate to change it up but my Santos team dominate which leads to 13 games in November lol.

Last edited:
They are, I'll try specific fitneess training as well if not i'll drop the pressure slightly and see how i go.

Hate to change it up but my Santos team dominate which leads to 13 games in November lol.

Go to match preparation and if u have some easy games , change to have rest before match and after ;)